The riots at columbia…

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
4t5
Senior Levergunner

The riots at columbia…

Post by 4t5 »

Should carry a 5 year prison sentence once the destruction occurred, and for some , inciting a riot..
https://nypost.com/2024/04/30/us-news/p ... ding-nypd/
We’ll see what happens !
Rumble.com/ hickock45
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Re: The riots at columbia…

Post by 4t5 »

And the DEMOCRATS want YOU to pay for their student loans, we should never vote for demoncrats ever again !
Rumble.com/ hickock45
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

Take it easy 4t5, it's just a protest. That building gets "occupied" every time Columbia students get a serious protest going. The only thing different this time is -- when you protest the absolutely sacrosanct STATE OF ISRAEL you are going to have the weight of the American Fascist state come down upon you. The students this time are braver than the normal protesters because they are crossing the Israel Lobby which is right next to the Deep State in its insidious power to exact punishment.

The House of Representatives just passed a bill which will no doubt sail through the Senate on its way to Joker Joe which will make it illegal to point out that the Israelis are treating the Palestinians pretty much the same way the Nazis treated the Jews. So I'm saying it now while it is still legal to mention. And will say it again afterwards no doubt.

The Israelis had my support until they dropped that first 1000lb bomb on women and children. And they have dropped a whole bunch more since then. That tore it for me.

This ole NamVet is on the side of the students on this one...
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

earlmck wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:27 pm Take it easy 4t5, it's just a protest. That building gets "occupied" every time Columbia students get a serious protest going. The only thing different this time is -- when you protest the absolutely sacrosanct STATE OF ISRAEL you are going to have the weight of the American Fascist state come down upon you. The students this time are braver than the normal protesters because they are crossing the Israel Lobby which is right next to the Deep State in its insidious power to exact punishment.

The House of Representatives just passed a bill which will no doubt sail through the Senate on its way to Joker Joe which will make it illegal to point out that the Israelis are treating the Palestinians pretty much the same way the Nazis treated the Jews. So I'm saying it now while it is still legal to mention. And will say it again afterwards no doubt.

The Israelis had my support until they dropped that first 1000lb bomb on women and children. And they have dropped a whole bunch more since then. That tore it for me.

This ole NamVet is on the side of the students on this one...
Ya But the "students", paid rioters in this case, are on the side of hamas, and your damage assessments are sourced from hamas, who are demonic professional haters and liars who are run by satan. Israel's only goal is to wipe out hamas, which is their duty and right. Riots are not "just a protest".

How many thousands of pounds of bombs got dropped on the Ho Chi Minh trail? What was the collateral damage there?

here's some background > https://www.history.com/news/laos-most- ... ietnam-war

We also fire-bombed Germany and Japan in pursuit of a just victory over those enemies, which is why we speak English.

just sayin', grizz
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

...imagine if the students were protesting against gun control, or protesting to support Trump... :shock:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

I think the Israelis dropped the bomb on hamas , hamas just happened to be hiding behind women and children as they always do, if women and children have to die , it’s gonna be the other side, Israel lost enough at the concert. Hamas is upset with the consequences of THEIR OWN action.
Rumble.com/ hickock45
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Surely it must be an act of insurrection.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I don’t think into it anymore……..Gaza is Hamas……Hamas is Gaza…..there is no right or wrong or fair play with Middle Eastern countries……..anytime people chant “Death to America” and burns the Stars and Stripes means they are my enemy and if given the chance will kill me and everyone here……..only our military mightiness keeps them from doing that so as far as I’m concerned let’s kill them all in a preemptive strike………….and take their oil……………….if the shoe was on the other foot, they’d do it to us in a heartbeat.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The occupy crowd tends to eat a bunch of vegetarian food. They have bowel movements frequently. If you listen to the cleanup crews, it should be called occupoop instead of occupy. Those protesters skink the place up!
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

One of my friends whose father was 101st Airborne world war II and he served special forces in vietnam, made this analogy. He said when the third Reich committed atrocities, (which also happened to be against the Jews), the U.S. became involved, although not until we were personally affected in Hawaii, but once involved, we carpet bombed Germany, killing many civilians including women and children, and we eventually ended the Axis genocide and war by dropping to atomic bombs which destroyed entire cities, burning many innocent women and children to a crisp. We no doubt killed many Germans and Japanese who sympathized with their genocidal leadership, but undoubtedly also killed many thousands of innocent women and children and non-combatant males who actually were opponents and resistors of the regimes.

Certainly one can debate the pros and cons of bombing Berlin or Hiroshima or Nagasaki, but if one accepts those as legitimate wartime events, it seems disingenuous to turn around and condemn the actions of the Israelis after October 7th. Certainly we didn't give the residents of Hiroshima or Berlin warnings 24 hours in advance telling him what neighborhoods to avoid.

The war over a century ago between the United States and Mexico involved immorality and cruelty on both sides, but if because of that, Mexico were to attempt to justify parachuting into some concert in Texas and killing a bunch of stupid college kids in revenge, documenting the raping and burning and mutilation, I'm just guessing that either Texas or the United States at Large would be doing some serious 'military education' of that nation. Like Israel, we would probably try to minimize innocent casualties, but I would hope we would do something to see that it didn't continue to happen. For that matter, were Mexico on a weekly basis to send missiles into the United States which we had to shoot out of the sky, I think there would be consequences.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

here it is, something that Americans won't print . . .
WAR_hamass funds rioters.jpg
America's "press" advertises and supports hamass by reporting their lies as truth, and reporting Israel's facts as lies....

siding with the campus rioters is siding with the atrocities committed against Israel by demoniacs . . .

APPARENTLY, all of those marching rioters are in favor of torture pillage rape and murder, since they have made themselves indistinguishable from the pillagers, rapists, torturers, and murderers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

WAR_hamass murderers.jpg
. . . and
another little known fact is that Israel is doing DNA studies on all that remains of the initial attack to discover who got killed and who got taken. AND WHO THE PERPS ARE. This man was murdered and his remains weren't identified right away.
Israel is also doing this with KIA and captured hamassians to ident the ones who participated in the atrocity. I'm guessing they will have a special party for these...
and furthermore, it is not commonly reported in America by the "press" that Israel is documenting every engagement with hamassians, they are meticulously documenting the school class rooms where innocent civilians are harboring arms and ammunition, where the innocent school children assist the hamassians with chores, and where the hamassians indoctrinate innocent school children with vile demonic hatred of Israelis, and Israel, telling them that it is ok to rape and murder Israelis because they hate them.
my inclination is to believe that there are no innocent palestians in gaza.
BUT I AM OPEN-MINDED ABOUT THIS AND WILLING TO CONSIDER ANY UNIMPEACHABLE EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY.

PLEASE list such facts below

tyvm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

WAR_this just keeps getting better.jpg
can't make this stuff up. LOL I hope President Trump ships them all to houthiville . . .
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

Seeing as how this bunch has pretty similar world views, generally speaking, I'd surmise that our difference in viewpoint on the Israel/Palestine/Gaza issue comes from what "facts" we are working with.

First off, the only propaganda machine that may be as effective as the Israeli machine is our own DeepState machine. And between the two they have absolute control of everything produced by our mainstream media, which includes Fox News. So it's gonna' be hard to figure out "truth".

In this struggle I sift through a number of what I hope are independent (not controlled by the Deep State or the Israel Lobby) sites which would include Redacted, Kim Iverson, Glenn Greenwald, Epoch Times, The Expose', and some others. I use CNN to see what the truth IS NOT because I estimate you can figure CNN to be close to the opposite of "truth" with 95% confidence.

In this case fellers, I think if you will examine what you believe to be the "facts" you are gonna' see that your "facts" align almost totally with CNN's "facts". I personally would take that to be alarming.

Here's what I think is going on:
1) The student leaders of the protest, which includes a significant percentage of Jewish students, are well educated on how Israel treats her neighbors.
2) The students are trying hard to keep things peaceful and are aware of the dangers of "hyjacking" by Soros funded Antifa types. But protests attract these types and they are real good at "instigating". Since about 30% of the arrestees from the Hamilton Hall occupation were non-students, pretty good chance this was one of those "instigations".
3) They use the word "Intifada" to mean "resistance". CNN defines it as the same as "Jihad". CNN claims the use of the word "Intifada" proves these demonstrators are "anti-Semitic". Which is pretty insulting to the Jewish protestors. And misleading to the rest of us.
4) Ya' gotta' have some big cojones to go against the Israel Lobby and the Deep State, which they have showed they have.
5) With the backing of the U.S., the Israeli government has been the "neighbor from hell" in that region for many years.
6) The students are extremely disgusted with the way Israel treats everybody else in the region (which includes Christians) and are highly motivated to keep on advocating for at least stopping U.S. support of the Israeli bad acting.
7) Firebombing of Dresden and Tokyo and A-bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki presaged our Deep State's total commitment to profit over human life. Those actions targeting civilians are now deemed to be "war crimes" (a definition the post WWII U.S. was involved in making). Take a look at Gaza City today and see if you don't think that is a similar "war crime". This isn't "war with Hamas" anymore -- this is extermination/expulsion of Gazans.
The greatest patriot...
Patrick Henry
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Here are the facts. Hamas attacked Israel with rockets and a coordinated ground attack. The raped and killed civilians including infants and children. They also took prisoners.

Israel responded by attacking Hamas with overwhelming military force.

Now Hamas is crying that the folks from Gaza are being killed.

It’s pretty simple really. Hamas started a war. Now that they are loosing they are trying to gain the world’s sympathy.

The military action in Gaza would end if Hamas returned the prisoners.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

NOT cnn . . . . .
Israel_the Lie.png
https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemi ... cle-799758
https://twitter.com/IsraelWarRoom/statu ... cle-799758
the arabs and muslims, hamass, hate Israel because their Creator gave the land He calls Israel to the descendants of Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and Joseph. From the River to the Sea -> the original land grant . . ,
Israel_0.jpg
Israel_1.jpg
Israel_2.jpg
Israel_3.jpg
as for me and our household, we stand on the Truth that Christ revealed to the world at the Resurrection, from the cross to the grave, from the river to the sea, from eternity to eternity . . . our citizenship is in Christ's Kingdom.
in Christ, grizz
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

So I guess it is possible that we are right in the midst of fulfilling those Old Testament prophesies. Or we may just be watching desperate politicians (Netanyahu and Biden) move us toward WW III. My "household" (looking at this old guy plus 3 middle-aged "kids") are divided on this with one sure of the first option, one hoping for the first option, and two of us thinking it is second option. Assuming this present horror is the full expression of Zionism then Israel, the Israel lobby, and my stupid congress have managed to get my attention and turn me into a strong anti-Zionist (which Jewish friends assure my does not make me anti-Semitic in spite of what my stupid congress has decreed).
The greatest patriot...
Patrick Henry
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

earlmck wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:30 am So I guess it is possible that we are right in the midst of fulfilling those Old Testament prophesies. Or we may just be watching desperate politicians (Netanyahu and Biden) move us toward WW III. My "household" (looking at this old guy plus 3 middle-aged "kids") are divided on this with one sure of the first option, one hoping for the first option, and two of us thinking it is second option. Assuming this present horror is the full expression of Zionism then Israel, the Israel lobby, and my stupid congress have managed to get my attention and turn me into a strong anti-Zionist (which Jewish friends assure my does not make me anti-Semitic in spite of what my stupid congress has decreed).
we're in agreement here. I think we are seeing those signs Jesus foretold. And we do seem to be moving toward global war. Or perhaps it is moving into U.S. And this sometimes gets done by ungodly and godless nations, the two exiles of the Jewish peoples come to mind... it is a difficult thing to sort out, no doubt. so i think we see both things, ancient prophesies being implemented by our stupid congress and our stupid "leaders", stupid college kids lining up and cheering the very depths of racist hatred, led by other stupid haters funding the "protests". kind of the pie with all the birds in it, maybe?

grizz
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

WHY DOESN'T PALENSTINE GET RID OF THE HAMAS THEMSELVES? THIS WOULD SETTLE A LOT OF HEADACHES.
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

rossim92 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:39 pm WHY DOESN'T PALENSTINE GET RID OF THE HAMAS THEMSELVES? THIS WOULD SETTLE A LOT OF HEADACHES.
the palestinians VOTED for hamas
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Grizz wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:01 am
rossim92 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:39 pm WHY DOESN'T PALENSTINE GET RID OF THE HAMAS THEMSELVES? THIS WOULD SETTLE A LOT OF HEADACHES.
the palestinians VOTED for hamas
some more notes from Breitbart . . .
WAR_Notes 11.jpg
WAR_Notes 13.jpg
WAR_Notes 15.jpg
the rotten dirty business of war against Israel funded and promoted and aided by the illegal u.s. administration . . .

bitem has opposed Israel from the beginning by trying to dictate his terms to Israel. but it's none of his dirty business. . . .

BECAUSE ALMIGHTY GOD OWNS ISRAEL

grizz_notes
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

Rest easy there griz, old Joe is doing the "politician thing" where you say one thing but do another. Because a big chunk of his base has got upset about those Israelis using our U.S. supplied bombs to kill many thousands of women and kids, he has to give lip service to slowing the slaughter. But his actions have not slowed Netanyahu down one little bit. Joe didn't physically haul down the U.S. flag over the White House and put up the Israeli flag. But he did it figuratively.

And while we have our minor disagreements about what the Israelis are doing, the Deep State is using the kerfuffle to slide through a major attack on our First Amendment. Soon as good ole Joe signs the latest law headed his way I won't be able to even mention that I think those IDF folks are following the old law of "do unto others that which was done unto you". 'Cause it'll be against the law in the good ole U.S. of A.! And with a big Israeli carve-out of the First Amendment it should be much easier for them to get a Joe Biden carve-out and a Democrat Party carve-out, and on and on.

The war isn't against Israel: it's against us. Divide and conquer, man. Divide and conquer.
The greatest patriot...
Patrick Henry
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

The war isn't against Israel: it's against us. Divide and conquer, man. Divide and conquer.
yeah, that's a fact
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Not that they fought hard against it, but the Palestinians Arabs) were sort of held at gunpoint by ham-butt.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

piller wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:06 pm Not that they fought hard against it, but the Palestinians Arabs) were sort of held at gunpoint by ham-butt.
they still appear to be of the same mind as hamaass about killing all the jews and eradicating all traces of Israel. there might be some exceptions i suppose, but they are danged quiet about it