.177 combo

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

.177 combo

Post by Ysabel Kid »

You all knew we'd eventually get here... :lol:

My Red Ryder from my youth, probably around 1969. I have my father's one from his youth, and both are now in the hands of Y2K along with the one I bought him the day he was born!

The revolver is the Colt-licensed Umarex "Peacemaker". :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: .177 combo

Post by Sixgun »

Kid,
It’s a righteous post and probably the hardest to have two examples to come up with. Last night I was trying to figure out how to get a 38-55 cartridge into a Colt SAA to have a true caliber 38 to post……but I did come up with a real one…….posts later, I have grass to cut.

I really like these “combo posts”……it sparks the imagination and sure beats posts like, “what color socks do you wear when picking up a loaf of bread.”
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:28 pm Kid,
It’s a righteous post and probably the hardest to have two examples to come up with. Last night I was trying to figure out how to get a 38-55 cartridge into a Colt SAA to have a true caliber 38 to post……but I did come up with a real one…….posts later, I have grass to cut.

I really like these “combo posts”……it sparks the imagination and sure beats posts like, “what color socks do you wear when picking up a loaf of bread.”
Six, I'd pay good money to see a .38-55 in a Colt SAA! :D
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

Great combo. I never was lucky enough to get an air pistol to go with my daisy that I still have.

JBowen
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Post by jkbrea »

I had that same umerix "Colt". It was a blast...till it just seized up. Hammer won't budge.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

17.jpeg
the Daisy is out of the office to check the rear diff locker . . .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.