Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Walt »

There is a commuter train that runs from about 40 miles south of Albuquerque to Santa Fe which is about 60 miles north of Albuquerque. It has happened on several occasions that the train has hit a cow while crossing Indian land. After all the thumping, the train stops, the rail employees get out and pull all the cow parts from under the train and it proceeds on its way. Heck, if people weren't so rushed to get to work (or back) they could just have a nice barbeque right on the spot. Prime tenderized meat. Yeah! If they'd let me know, I'd even bring the beer.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Not yet bbquing people here but couldn’t have been a pretty sight. Rather than all the analysis judgementalism it was an act of will and on we go.

Probably will be a lot more to come. The media can throw this stuff out from worldwide to .., manipulate emotions?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well suicide is a pretty depressing subject I'm just glad I have never been that unhappy with life even though I get Lemons on a regular basis... :lol:

I'm busy getting ready for the big move in May my son and I are already talking "new guns"... :D
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That should be interesting.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

My son's boss has told him to make sure he buys a Deer caliber rifle and I know he wants a O/U 20 gauge also a firearm rated air rifle, I think I will add a .410 of some kind and a 12, 20 or 28 may also scratch an itch, I may just stick to scatter guns as I have not considered myself a marksman with open sights for sometime and have never liked carrying handles on my rifles.… :?
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Been tinkering on the tractor this week.
I said I wasn't going to do this again, but it's like it's 2020 all over again. In my defense, I was more fancy with the old 240.
My plan was to just do oil and filter changes, but I pulled the battery to put it on the tender and found an issue. The battery was sitting on a piece of plywood with a bungee cord holding it down. Not cool. When I took the plywood out, I saw the battery tray was completely rotted out. This is real common on these old 70 series tractors. The bolts looked real scary, and the whole nose cowl gad to be removed to get out the remnants of the tray. To get the cowl off, the front section of the wiring harness had to be removed. This must be why everyone sticks plywood across the hole.
I got the harness and nose off. Even managed to get the mangled and rusted bolts removed. Including the battery ground terminal bolt. The only thing left of the tray was a U-shaped piece of rust. New ones were still available from JD, but are $130. I just can't see paying that for the same problem. Or, paying that to only have to strip off the paint and POR15 it and repaint it. What I was most worried about was the cowl. It was Rusty, but ok if I coated it in POR15 and repainting. These are hard to find, and are about $800 if you do. So I ground out the cowl and POR'd it, then shot it with JD green. No problem.
The battery tray....I was determined to win a hillbilly victory with. I went up to the town garage and those boys hooked me up with 35mph road sign for free. It ain't only free, it's aluminum. That puppy ain't gonna rust. I had just enough of the old one left to stencil all my holes and outside dimensions onto the sign. I would also need a hold down, so I drilled 2 more holes for some threaded rod, and cut a nice wide aluminum strap that's held on with wing nuts.
I POR'd the mounting plates on the frame after grinding them out, then hit em with green. Then painted the battery tray after a mock up fit to be sure all was good. While it was still apart, I cleaned the radiator. It was full of crud cause all the foam was either falling out or deteriorated. I put in all new foam I made from weather stripping to keep stuff from getting behind the filter screen.
Then I put the old gal back together. Now I can finally do those oil and filter changes. I did manage to get my log skidder mounted. That should work good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

A few more of where it started.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Nice work, Jay.....it looks goodern new! Thanks for the pictures.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Nothing Runs Like a Deere after OldWin has pimped it... :D Nice job Jay you have breathed fresh life into the tractor and saved enough money for another gun purchase... 8)
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Don’t you wish everyone took care of their stuff like that? I’m a firm believer that a clean machine runs better and keep it out of the elements and the sun. I just changed the gear oil on the Z at 200 hours when the manual says 400 hours…

Rain for the last 3 days. Sure does wonders for the mood.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks guys! It took all I had to draw the line and not strip it to the frame. However, I don't want it so pretty I won't use it. Just so it looks decent and is all up to snuff is good enough. It's a woods tractor after all.

Money for a new gun? I wish.
It was 240 bucks in oils and filters for the old girl.

I got to get the old 240 and my little mower back out and ready for the season still. The 570 is all out and worked this week cleaning up mine and my dad's yards. I have to get a part for that too. A rubber donut where the bagger tube goes into the hopper.
I want to check camp too, as I didn't get up there this week. Don't know how much I'll get done as we are headed for Alaska Thursday.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey guys purely by accident I have found a new interest on YouTube... Korean Line Dancing videos :shock: I've always been a leg man BUT boy I really do have to get out more... :oops:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze, another S day…….more rain and I have intestinal issues……me and mom drove 15 miles to get the best hoagie in Pennsylvania…..very few people know how to make a hoagie outside of s.e.Pa……anyway, it’s an Italian place almost, maybe 2 blocks from the hood, with some shady characters. Big dummy me starts talking Italian stuff with these guys and the one guy says, “I like you, I’m gonna make you a “Godfather” hoagie”, which is made from imported Italian meats and cheeses……….oh Lordy, once I started I couldn’t stop eating it and I’m paying the price now.

Next to the Italian store is a speciality shop for smokers, vaping, etc…..I went in there, looked around at the things for sale and said to myself, “dang, this stuff can’t be legal to sell”……they have their own rules in the hood.

GK..be careful with those Asians and always keep in mind about their secret before engaging in fun……you know, their &/+#@ go horizontal.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yes Six I know all about the railway tracks running East to West.... :lol:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks GK……after reading that I lost my breath …..”East to west”……..so I guess the secret is out on your side of the polluted ocean too.

That is sooooo funny and I always wonder about the origin of that claim.

Asians do little for me….i just don’t find them attractive unless they are “westernized” with tons of make up along with the occasional bath. My older brother who spent 12 months in ‘Nam said they were hideous looking and dirty but by the time he left in Jan.of ‘69 they looked pretty good…..he said when it was time for natures call they would just squat down on the side of the road…with no shame……he said one time he killed a rat in the barracks and picked it up with a shovel and went to wing it over the fence but this chink came running over…”no no GI, let me take”.

East to West huh?……..my claim is “North to the Deep South!……not really….it would be more accurate to say, “the equator with no further movement”

Did you hear that Joe Biden had an uncle who was a fighter pilot and was shot down in the South Pacific…..and was eaten by cannibals!……amazing, this guy is an embarrassment.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

WTH are you guys talking about? I've never heard any of that. We don't have a lot of Asians here, or anything else. The only diversity we have is people with or without teeth.
East to West.......? Clams? I don't know.
We got a guy at work that takes all his vacation time and goes to Thailand for a month every year. He said the only thing you have to be careful of is if they have balls.

Now the sandwiches, i know about. When we went down to the wife's aunts place in New Jersey, they took us to this little sandwich place and told us what to get. It was a life changing experience. My wife doesn't eat bread or like sandwiches, but she gobbled that sucker up like it was caviar. It must be what food tastes like before it gets up here with a month of flies and homeless people taking a dump on it. We're lucky if it doesn't go bad before we get it home. I used to think we had it bad till I went to my boys place on Kodiak.
Her daughter and son in law took us to South Philly where they live in an old row house. My middle son wanted a Philly cheese steak and rattled off some famous place. The dude laughed at him and said, "I'll take you to get a cheese steak, but I'll have to tell you just how to order or the guy will throw you out." Place was $#^&hole, but the kid said it was an unbelievable sammich.
Then I went over an visited some whacko in Pennsylvania. He was sketchy, but had some good stuff I stole. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Horizontal or East to West it doesn't really matter the main thing is there are no teeth to bite you with.. :?

Just found out that where I'm moving to "Capheaton" has a terrier and a beer named after it.... 8)
jessie-the-capheaton-terrier-has-a-taste-for-the-ale-named-after-her-B4XDHA.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Perfect!
Things are definitely on the up-tick for you old buddy.
Bout time!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:56 pm Horizontal or East to West it doesn't really matter the main thing is there are no teeth to bite you with.. :?
GK…you may be older and more wise than I am but let me clue you in on the “teeth”…..I’ve been bitten several times…..the last time I was bit it was so deep it never healed…and that was 52 years ago come August.

There’s also this nonsense of clams not being able to bite…..they do bite but only the female clams bite. In the aqua marine world it’s completely opposite from land animals and in that I mean the way they look…..an example is human males can grow beards and females can’t…….in the clam world, it’s the females that grow beards and that’s why a vicious unpredictable clam that looks harmless can be a life ending result if one of those bearded clams chomps down on you…be careful…..the clean smooth clams make fine pets but not the others. Now there’s treachery happening all over the world, especially in this country, mostly on the left coast where bearded clams are shaving, pretending to be something they are not.

Hope this helps in your quest for seafood.—-00

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
There’s three, maybe 4 reasons why men go to Thailand…….little boys, little girls, opium and sometimes a woman. I know this guy who goes there every year with his 2 buddies….they get off the plane one guy goes straight to the opium den and stays there the whole week.my buddy and his buddy get their seaside shack and scuba dive etc. They have “house girls” who clean their rooms, wash, etc. Along with the washing and cleaning the girls wake the guys up in the morning with a “job”. Same in the evening after dinner. The guy I know/knew got it all paid by me. He’s a gun dealer (was) upstate where I visited him once a year and always left with a Colt or two….He’d save me the good stuff that came into his store. I probably bought 15 S.A.Colts off of him plus a NIB Wooodsman from the early fifties and a NIB Smith model 53 .22 Jet.

Now you can understand why I get cranky…..I spent my life getting the contacts and that’s not easy getting a wealthy guy to save you stuff when he can sell it any day of the week to customers……lots of work went into it while others here badmouth me when I bad mouth junk guns because they are too lazy to put in the time, energy, money and knowledge that I did. They think that this stuff is dropped off at my door.

Some sunshine today…..it came up in the East and ended in the West. I’ve always liked the ones that go from North to South but those are dangerous too as they are close to the gas chamber.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah this guy at work goes all by himself. I don't know how he dares to do that. He did get run over one time by some dude on a moped. Made a mess of his ankle but he didn't dare go to the hospital there. Said he layed low for a couple days till ge could mostly walk again.
He comes back with some pretty wild pictures on his phone.
No thanks. I'm staying right here with my simple and boring life.
Yup. It ain't easy finding good guns. It REALLY ain't easy up here. That's why I mostly don't do much now. Most of the people that contact me now want free advice, cheap parts and labor, or want me to find something for em.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, your post has left me as confused as a blind lesbian in a fish market.... :D

I had a friend who went to live in Thailand with a chick young enough to be his grand daughter, he was in his 70s at the time and I never heard from him again... :o
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Going to foreign countries of that nature with illicit intent can leave you “never to be heard from again”……not a whole lot different than going to the middle of the hood on a hot Saturday night.

I saw the many pictures and I told the guy, that s ain’t for me. The locals will pick you out as an American and they see you as fresh meat with disposable income…….this guy told me, among many things I can’t write about, he walked into this opium den where people were laying around with water pipes they were smoking, scantily clad girls (of course!) and the walls were lined at the top with shelves with hundreds of skulls set upon them…….decapitated Japanese soldiers from ww2……….that alone would have had me heading to the airport.

Those people in Southeast Asia look at life a whole lot different than we do…in other words, they don’t care as life expectancy probably don’t go more than 35-40 years, if your lucky.

You can always sissy out by staying in the tourist sections but ya know, sautéd snakes with fried grasshoppers ain’t for me.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, well that outlook is coming soon to a country near you.
I got no interest I going someplace like that, and not just there. That goes for the Caribbean or any of those "parridise" destinations. I'm not interested in debauchery that I have to hide from people that know me. I don't feel one bit sorry for the ones that go and "dissappear". They bought the ticket, they take the ride.
I'm a backwoods kind of guy. Being in the boonies with total quiet and nobody around (and armed) is my idea of a good time. I HATE traveling. I'm stressing about Thursday already. The destination is great, but I depise the trip. Herded around like cattle with no control of your destiny, on planes falling apart in a 3rd world infrastructure.
Wish me luck boys! :?
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That's what scares me about Cornville I may go there with a big smile on my face but never to be seen again.…. :cry:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha!

Nobody leaves Cornville......Nobody. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya GK……a skinny guy like you in Cornville getting squashed by a local dancer can’t be fun…….the cops would have to hire Jay to bring his tractor to peel you off the furniture after a couch dance.

I too dislike traveling……..I believe it’s an unrecognizable inner fear that you have when you’re out of your elements. Todays world is so volatile that anything can happen and you’ll be fresh meat for the predators of society and while that’s going on the homespun local predators will be scarfing up everything you’ve ever worked for at home. It’s also amazing the way people lie today and think nothing of throwing you under the bus when they are the ones who caused an accident or some other calamity……here, I’m king of the compound where the Good Lord gave me the qualities it takes to hit a moving “predator” with no light outside.

Being in a plane leaves you with zero control. On my last flight to Colorado the plane started shaking violently at the Denver airport. As I’m not a frequent flyer I looked at the faces of other people and they too were looking around with heightened alertness……after flying back home I decided never to get on another flight..,..I’m done…….and I don’t care who gets pizzed off.

It’s a bit cold today at 50. My neighbor called to ask if I could cut his 2 acres. He had a heart stent put in and can’t ride his tractor for a week or two.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Cops.......couch? We're talking about Cornville. There aren't any cops. The county sheriff has to cover it. Or the state police. If they dare.
I tell ya, if it wasn't to see the kid and grandkids, I'd never get on the plane. I don't worry about much of anything, but I'm not too insecure to admit I'm a little anxious about this trip. Nothing, however, would stop my wife from going. She misses the grandkids terrible.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay…it’s just a personal feeling I have about planes and traveling……good for you and Kristy..the kids and grandkids will remember your visits…….it never bothered me before after at most, 2 dozen flights. Most of the time I’d sleep.

On Fox News the other day some guy on a plane was pleasuring himself playing pocket pool with women all around him…..what a whacko……the staff was trying to get him to stop and he said, “just another minute, I need to get the 8 ball in the side pocket.”.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha can you imagine? WTF?
Well.....at least he didn't keep the bathroom tied up. I try to be a "glass half full" kinda guy.
Now, if my wife and I had been sitting near him....well, that'd be a different matter.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

I was a low-level manager for a few years with the company I retired from after 43 years and during that four year period I flew an estimated 525 times, frequently four or six times a week. Flying out over the mountains I love, it made me sick at heart to be on a darned airplane instead of tramping around on the ground. Not surprisingly, I now Hate airplanes and especially airports. If my wife wants to fly somewhere I'll go but not without a lot of gnashing of teeth and cursing. Yeah me....Lots of cursing.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Same with me Walt. The only saving grace with this trip is we fly out of Augusta Airport on a small prop job that holds about 4 people. The "airport" is a single strip on the national guard base so you just park in the lot for free and walk 25 yards across a street. The airport is a single room about 35ft square and maybe 3 or 4 people go through security. Then we fly into Boston, which sucks, but we never go through security again till we leave from Kodiak. Yup.....the "airport" there is pretty much like Augusta. It's the only way I can take it.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Well, sometimes doing something you loathe is the only way to achieve a goal.

Enjoy yourselves and be safe.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. Still better than going to work. That's still the worst.
Thanks Walt! I'll still check in while I'm up there.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You have an airport there but no couches?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well the airport is in Augusta. They have couches.
Cornville has neither. They don't even know about airplanes in Cornville. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks for the laugh….i get outta bed, make me a coffee, let the dogs out….(WHO LET DA DOGS OUT?) ….sit down, tune into the news and see how these retarded “students” in NYC are being loaded into buses…..hopefully, the buses will be driven off the bridge into 1,000 feet of murky sludge……are people that weak minded and believe what their professors tell them? Ive always thought for myself.

Tttthhheeeennnn, I tune into Cornville and its lack of an airport and couches….what do they use, milk crates to sit on?…….

One day me and Tommy were cruising around upstate where he has his 100 acres of nothing. Driving down these back roads we were laughing at other peoples living conditions that they made themselves….Tommy says, “I don’t get it, these people put their babies in the box that the TV came in for a crib when they have $20,000 worth of scrap iron on cinder blocks. One time we counted 11 cars with trees growing through them around a 30’ camper that must have been made before Noah build his ark that they live in,,,,,huh? Beer cans and trash all over the place………it’s not a crime to be poor as I’m not far from it but being somewhat clean is free.

SUNNY with a light breeze….,,headed out

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup. You just described most of this state. I used to think like your buddy when I saw these places. Now.....? Not so much. If they are happy, they got more than 90% of those D-bags living on the coast in their million dollar mansions wondering how they're gonna pay the light bill.

Kristy told me a story one time...
She had just recently divorced, was renting a house, and working to take care of her 2 boys (her d-bag X moved out of state and paid no child support). She pulled into the grocery store with the kids to race around and shop before going home to get dinner. She said she shut the car off and looked up to see this rusted out old pickup with a wooden rack body on it. Whoever was driving it must have been in the store, but this guy and a woman were sitting in the back on an old bus seat. They were laughing and having the best time for themselves just sitting in the grocery store parking lot. Not three teeth between em. Dressed in rags, and obviously had nothing.
They weren't worried about anything. She said it really made her think.
I've thought a lot about it too. It's a lot of why I built the camp. Whether I end up living there or not, I know I can. We can walk away, sell all this useless garbage, and move up there and get by comfortably on very little.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You better believe it..less is better……..I knew that at 20 years old when we had the house built….small, garage, basement,all brick…low maintenance and lower taxes.

Those people were probably truly happy and the goal in life is to be happy first and everything else will follow. But my standards, while not top notch are more than that..I like it the way it is, simple with no headaches. People create their own destiny by making either good or bad decisions….an example would be to buy 1,000 Rossi’s when one good antique Winchester would do the job…. I’ve made bad decisions but never serious ones…they still set me back but you learn and don’t repeat it. It’s nice to have a low overhead so if you want to blow a few hundred on a tool or something, you can do it without doing without something else the next day.

I’m beat bro…cut my 4 acres and my neighbors 2, power washed the machine afterwards as these muddy areas that have not dried up yet.

Thought for tomorrow…..ya know when a few guys are standing around b.s.and then someone cuts the cheese…..someone will say “was that you? Have you ever seen anyone raise their hand and declare that the windbreaker was theirs?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ran up to camp to see how it looked. Big difference from being stuck in the snow 2 weeks ago. Hard to believe really. It also is drying up pretty well. Went down to check the stream and took a gander at the old Bridge abutments. I think it's a little more doable than I thought. It's about 3rd on my priority list though. Hopefully I get to it.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

You've got yourself a little piece of heaven there Jay to say I'm envious would be a big understatement... :mrgreen:

All I have done today (St George's Day) is watch the Gestapo in London on YouTube, apparently if you are English or Jewish the Police/ Gestapo will arrest you walking down the street...anyone with a British flag is now considered to be a far right extremist but anyone with a Palestinian flag or displaying a Swastika gets a free pass..…disgusting.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks buddy. As I've said, you're welcome anytime. Stay as long as you like.
Yeah we ain't far behind you here. It's pathetic.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Jay, from the size of the trees on the abuttment, it's been a while since it was useable.

Thanks for the pictures!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Walt wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:22 pm Jay, from the size of the trees on the abuttment, it's been a while since it was useable.

Thanks for the pictures!
Haha you guessed right Walt. My main road through my property was an old county road at one time. There were farms in that country back then. It crossed the stream here and ran up the ridge on the other side. We own some property on the other side, but most of ours is on the west side. The bulk of our friends property is on the east side. Between the two of us we control the road on both sides.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Nice pics Jay…….if I was there I’d be toppling those bridge abutment stones in the water……yea, I’m one of those people……..out West me and my boy were at the top of these straight down cliffs that ended a mile down and we were rolling big boulders down just to see the big flash in the water down below. In Moab when we were camping we would shoot up all of those pictures that the Indians carved on the rocks thousands of years ago…just the ones we couldn’t reach as they were high. In place of the pictures, we would shoot our names using AP bullets….. On the lower carvings we just used a hammer.

I made that last part up. We did do a lot of shooting there but we were respectful.

Same here GK…..if you fly the flag you are seen as a right wing extremist……but the ones who think that are well, you know, intelligence challenged and college educated.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks buddy. Haha yeah I ain't goin do that. That'd screw me. Those old abutments have been there a long time. I will add a few rocks with the tractor if I ever get to it.
I'd like to score some telephone poles for the span. I will skid them close with the tractor, then strap a snatch block in that pine so I can get behind the pole with the Jeep and winch it across and into position.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jayster….telephone poles are greeeaaattt for all kinds of neat stuff…….i lined our pond with them. They make excellent corner posts on fencing….using a fence stretcher I’d attach the one end to the telephone pole and pull it with the tractor and those big poles don’t move……..if you cut them in 1 foot lengths and split them they make the very best kindling wood.

Around here you can get them from the Philadelphia Electric Company’s various stations located here and there…..problem is getting them home in one piece. Some 30 years ago the electric company was replacing the poles out front and I asked the guy if I could have them which they gladly did…got around 8 of them…..dated to the 1940’s and they were still solid and then after the 2019 tornado I got more and those were the ones that were replaced 30 years ago……..

Lacking potatoes Ive been known to saw off about 2’ sections and Velcro them to my leg (inside the pants) before heading off to the club but that didn’t work when a few black guys showed up with the real thing that were bigger then the telephone poles.

BRIGHT sunshine…70 degrees…..it don’t get much better than that. Funny thing, when you get old the weather is a “turn off, turn on” of your mood and THATS why old people retire to AZ, NM, or Fl.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have used telephone poles for all sorts of jobs, if I saw the telephone company replacing poles I would be pestering them for the old ones before someone else got there.
Six I have to agree as to the offcuts being excellent kindling 🔥
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, we had some excitement here today. I’ve been telling you guys for some time that “da bros” drive here from the hood to steal.
7 (seven) da bros jammed themselves in a Ford Taurus (that must smell nice in there with oil stained seat covers) in da hood and den speeded to where the rich white folk live…and den day walked into a very high end clothing store a mile from here……loaded up and den day runned out to da Taurus, packed themselves in and took off……

Well, we don’t have regular “poelice” here…we have the State boys and the State boys saw them going east on 322 which ends up in day hood. Mr Poelice put down da strips that chew up tires where the speeds reached 110 mph…….well, da “boyz in da hood” saw da Police road block and did a quick U ‘ey and flipped and flipped and flipped and flipped and a mess were kilt. Good. How many I don’t know yet but hopefully all seven bit the dust. The car didn’t make it, it looked like a ball of twisted metal.

This has been going on a long time…they drive up here to steal…..I noticed at the Home Depot has all of the high dollar tools behind locked cages of some sort so I axed da guy, “yo dude, what’s going on with all of the locks as he had to open one for two Makita drills I bought. He says, upon seeing I’m a regular guy with a Trump hat on…….”you won’t believe it, these bros come in and load up their carts with the most expensive tools we have and walk right on out and we are not allowed to say anything.” I told him a job like Home Depot would not matter much to me so I’d baseball bat at least one of them. And they wonder why we hate them….sub human animals.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Karma at its finest...... :D