Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

Yup. That's what gets em at work too. I e seen more people canned for missed time than anything.
We had this one guy on 3rd shift that just couldn't make it in. He was a wicked stoner. Anyway, he was on his last chance and couldn't be a second late. He comes flying in so close to the wire he didn't park in the parking lot and rolled through the gate to drive down close to the building. He comes screaming in and shut his lights off so nobody would see. He rolls up to the building and WHAM! He slams into the back of the company one ton Ford.
Yup.....he was late.

Who?
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! What a turd…..👌🏿……..lights out cannot be easy to see…..!……..there used to be a drive in movie theater 4 miles down the road. Amongst the “known crowd there was a secret way into the lot to get in for free……..we did it a lot…….in h.s. one guy was driving his dads car…..lights out…….through the secret gap in the weeds and runs smack into the iron pole that holds the speaker. As usual I was there pointing my finger at him laughing at the top of my lungs…….see? I’ve always been an a.h.

That was the same guy who was taking the home coming queen out for a date……he was telling me this……….they were cruising down the road, wintertime with the windows up and heater on full blast. He told me it was only to be a very small pass of gas and it turned into an inferno……he said the stink was unbearable but dared not to open the window as that would show his guilt. Needless to say they never dated again.—00
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha oh man! That's so bad. The worst part is you know she went back and told all her hot friends. He didn't only "blow it" with her, but the whole hot chick club.

Up here, not only would it have been an even chance SHE would have ripped one out, but you'd know cause she would have whipped out her Bic and lit it. :D
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

You never know when you'll need to rip your Bic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze Walt….the car would blow up……..these kinds of things I remember well…..maybe because it’s funny when it don’t happen to you.

I married that home coming queens cousin…….Italians are the best looking girls when they are young…….both of their fathers were farmers. I tried tagging mom’s cousin but she liked the short haired athlete type………I was a long haired hippie who smoked weed.

Then there was Timmy Snyder at our h.s.graduation party in ‘72……..It was held at some girls parents house who supplied massive amounts of alcohol. In those days things like this were accepted. Anyway,Timmy Snyder was drunker than a skunk when he and this other guy made a “smoke run”. Timmy was really drunk and when leaving he ran head on into this other car parked in the grass…….we all heard the crash. Timmy backs out and tells the other guy, “let’s get the f out of here, this is my dad’s car and he’s gonna be mad. The other guy said, “yea, my mom is gonna be mad too as that’s her car you just smashed into.” Yea, I remember running up to the scene and laughing and pointing my finger…..and so was everyone else, except Timmy.

After Jay (later that same night) told me about the telephone poles to hold up the dancers table I was going through Facebook marketplace and some guy had 4 new telephone poles for sale and I busted up laughing and mom wants to know what I’m laughing about…….i can’t talk to her about things like that as she will think I know about such things.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. The best memories is always other people's fails and problems. We used to love a good pit party crash or collision. But we were REALLY careful where WE parked. Usually backing our trucks and Jeeps out into the woods.

Man I hate it when it snows on Friday. It's a real pain with cleanup on work days. Luckily it ain't much.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It’s actually pretty nice here…sunny, high 40’s, but a bit windy….we too are expecting 2-4”……

At work whenever a forklift driver dumped a pallet of soda, within seconds 10 guys would pull up pointing and laughing. It alaways seems to happen when it’s hot, your in a hurry, the entire day has been problems and you left the house in the morning fighting with your wife, on the way to work you hear grinding sounds coming from the inside of the transmission and there’s a registered letter for you to pick up at the post office that requires a signature.

But most always we would jump off our lifts to help the guy clean up. And there’s always the guy who never helps but expects yours when he screws up.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha oh yeah! It's the same with people everywhere. Nothing is much different working in any kind of industry with people who would rather be somewhere else.
Matter of fact, I'm getting ready to do that now. Man the weeks go by fast!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That’s what was in my mind all day……..just thinking about what I was gonna do when I got home.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I loaded some .308s this week. Was going to do some 30-30s today but I had to clean that snow up. Maybe next week. I have to get up to camp next week too. I haven't been in 2 weeks. I should cut a couple trees even if I just leave them. At least they can start drying.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

My motorcycle riding buddy by word of mouth found a Ruger Redhawk for sale for $475. The seller didn't know what the heck she was talking about, said it had an 8" barrel (7 1/2"), called it a Super Redhawk, said it was nickel plated but she was right about one thing; it was dirty. He brought it over, I got it cleaned up nicely. It's his first revolver so I gave him a box of moderately loaded ammo and ordered a spring kit from Wolff. I think he's going to like it.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have always enjoyed buying firearms off people who don't know what they are selling........ had a few bargains that way.. :D
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. I bought a 10" barrel stainless Super Blackhawk for 150 bucks one time. If I hadn't known the guy, I'd of passed thinking it was hot.
That's a great feeling, getting your first "serious" handgun. I still remember when my dad got my 629 for my graduation. Back then I had a Colt New Frontier. 22, an S42 Luger, and that Smith 629. I had a 94 carbine and a Winchester 1400 29ga. Among my peers, I was a seriously armed 18yo. :D
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Jay, you're right about the first "serious" handgun. He has a bunch of Glock-type wonders and AR carbines. He once won a .45 Colt Henry in a raffle and was going to sell it but I think I have him on the right path now. Revolvers and lever actions; the only true path.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I have a lot of different stuff, but the levers and wheel guns are just enjoyable, satisfying, and comforting. I still daily carry revolvers a lot. And in winter, I pack a 4" .357 a good bit of the time. I always fell well armed.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hi! Not much of a day…had maybe 2-3” of snow this morning…….

Hey Walt…found a picture of my Nova…..can’t see much in it other than me and mom…………..and my next real car….the RS/SS ‘
Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Six, there's no doubt you were a wild child. What engine was in your Camaro? I had a couple of friends who had Z28s back in the early 70s and I thought the 302s tended to self-destruct prematurely. Maybe a bit too high performance for their time?

Heck, I don't know....were those the good old days? Thanks for the pictures!
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

A recent picture of my sweet wife and me taken in Belize last December. She'll be 65 in a couple of months.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey Walt, don't go tellin' a ladies age .........it looks more like you were a cradle snatcher to me..... :mrgreen:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Very nice Walt.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

350/295 H.P. with an M-21 4 speed and posi….

Walt…..you look like a navy seal protecting the queen…….Belize?…..I have to go look at a map as I’m not well traveled.

Well, I did go to the Home Depot back around 1994……..

Never been a traveler…..always felt better at home…..I’m a Cancer…July 5……homebodies…..same house for 49 years and same wife for 51…….same job for 44 years as a Teamster.

I did party and had a good time but I never “crossed the line” into activities that would get me in real trouble……

Wild child? Yes and no…..I took all of the college prep classes in h.s. but didn’t have any friends in my classes….i considered them nerds….I hung out with the low life’s as I liked their approach to life…party on dudes. I turned down an apprentice in blueprint reading and architecture because the man told me to show up on Monday with a shirt and tie…….i told him, I don’t wear ties and that lead to a life of low stress, lots of vacation time, and weekends off. My real mind challenging job was collecting the finest Winchesters and Colts and everything that went with them, from shooting, gunsmithing on them, hunting and competitive shooting with them. I did travel all through most of the Pennsylvania circuit for levergun silhouette and did decent.

It’s mostly all in my past now but I still have the knowledge which I freely give away.

I go crazy in the winter and have a lot of pent up energy…..so I throw 200 lb. boulders around the yard to release the energy usually throwing them 100-300 meters. Once had a 200 year old oak tree that I didn’t want anymore so I ripped it out of the ground with my fingers, roots and all……that left a crater about 20’ wide. (I made that up) 🤣

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Walt….looks like the German eagle is on the front of your hat.

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Thanks, Jay and Fred!

I mentioned the other day that it had been 39 years since my wife and I had gone on our first date so I didn't want anyone to jump to the conclusion that I had just gone to the pediatric unit and picked up an infant. She was fully grown.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Found this bird at Zion or Bryce.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Thank you, Dr Six. I would say that you've made your life turn out the way you wanted. There aren't a whole lot of people who can say that. You did good.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Regarding the cap; my shooting buddy was a top shelf Case Construction Equipment tech. He retired about a year ago and gave me that Case cap.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes Walt…thank you for the comeback……..maybe it’s the way I’m looking at your hat….thats fine anyway as I’m very pro-German…..if Hitler and his inner circle devoted their energy for humanitarian/technology purposes instead of war, there’s little doubt they would be the most advanced nation in the world without the loss of 60 million souls.……nothing like those hideous barbarian Soviets….or worse Muslims…..

In the videos of the Oct 7 ill fated “military action” perpetrated by the ragheads one stuck in my mind………a Hamas “soldier” walking down the sidewalk of a home with his Go Pro camera…..a Labrador type dog comes walking in a friendly manner towards the “soldier” who promptly shot it…..

Can you imagine a country the size of Texas almost dominated the whole world?

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

I agree, Six. The muslims are a primitive people, a primitive society. Marco Polo back in the 1300s said, "It may be the radical muslim who beheads the Christian, but the moderate muslim will hold his feet."

The worst thing is that they multiply like rats. They move into countries like England and Finland and their birth rate becomes astronomical. They take over countries without attacking. Their numbers become so great that they become majorities and take over politically. They're in no hurry; I hate to think what the world will be like in 1000 years, if it even still exists.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Right before he died, Steven Hawking said the world has maybe a hundred years left……I believe that as we are near or at the top of food production……..

Rats? That’s too much of a life form for them…more like roaches……

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Walt wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:20 pm I agree, Six. The muslims are a primitive people, a primitive society. Marco Polo back in the 1300s said, "It may be the radical muslim who beheads the Christian, but the moderate muslim will hold his feet."

The worst thing is that they multiply like rats. They move into countries like England and Finland and their birth rate becomes astronomical. They take over countries without attacking. Their numbers become so great that they become majorities and take over politically. They're in no hurry; I hate to think what the world will be like in 1000 years, if it even still exists.
It surprises me how many people in the UK and the States are happy buy Turkish made firearms thus supporting a Moslem country's economy.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea GK…..where’s the patriotism and honor?…….thats like feeding the roaches……….I've always felt that way for the most part with any purchase………I hear Kubotas are made here..at least that’s what the salesman told me……I don’t know….even my Jeeps….I heard Canada, Mexico and even Ethiopia where they mix flies in with the paint to give it that “rough texture”.

Man, it is nice today……mid forties and total sunshine…..

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Did someone put the "closed" sign on the door.. :?:

Not much happening over here, I just tidying my little home as my son and his wife are coming for a few days.

Weather extraordinary mild for February mid 50s and mostly dry.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No…it’s open………..sometimes people have things going on with their lives unlike me who has no life. I truly believe I burnt myself out and by the time I retired there was nothing left….no energy….or the willingness to look for a new set of adventures.

We are still 50% covered in snow….in the thirties, but sunny…you know GK, sunny like my disposition…..🤪

You will be in high spirits when your boy gets there and the pain begins when they leave…while he is there you know the drill…….party,on dudes!.

Well, I have to get back to my exciting life…today I’m going to count how many blades of grass are in a square meter.

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

I love my kids and their spouses (spice?) but I'll admit that while I love to see them come, I also love to see them go.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Walt…..maybe it depends on how long it is between get-togethers…….

You know what they say….after 3 days fish and visitors both start to stink……………………and then after they leave the talk begins…”I couldn’t believe what they said at dinner last night.”………and while they are going down the road, they say, “your dad is disgusting, I’m never going there again…..he is a missing link between caveman and modern man”…………..(there’s a reason for that) 😂

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Like you Six, I'm a homebody. A perfect day is when I can hang around the house, maybe cast some bullets, load ammo and fondle my favorite single actions. I do love New Mexico and get up into the mountains with an ATV whenever I can and the weather is warm. I also love riding my bike within an hour or two of home. I'm happiest when I can avoid going into town which is really a miserable place these days.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

We think alike Walt….believe it all comes from a lifetime of others causing grief in our lives……….no connection=no grief…..the internet is the most I care for socializing anymore….and on the internet chat rooms, like here, I can turn the person off.

Funny thing…looking back on life you will find 95% of your past griefs came from other people attempting to impose their will/frustrations/jealous moments/scams on to you. Anything also can be fixed easily by turning wrenches, paying your bills, and respecting your immediate family……Pets bring no grief unless they die but people are vicious, calculating, manipulative, deceptive, and greedy creatures…….its a shame I never knew that until I got older.

I love being home with mom and our pets…….my BP takes a sharp increase as soon as I’m at the end of the driveway.

…00

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, you have just explained what I've been telling the few folks I have met since moving here exactly why I don't join in with their village life, people have given me grief when I have given them friendship so I keep myself to myself.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea GK….always one or two in the group that likes to push buttons…….

Me and mom were watching this movie called “4 Brothers” and Sofia Vergara was showing off those 2 big babies of her’s. I told mom that after the movie I was gonna strip her down, roll her around in flour and look for the wet spot…

Never a dull day but it don’t always work out that way.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sofia would certainly get my attention for sure, beautiful lady... 8)
Sofia-Vergara1.jpg
Back to rain and wind but still in the 50s...
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea GK…she sure got some Burger King Whoppers……..you want to see what make up can do? Type in her name “without make up”. I’d rather make love to a cactus plant……

One thing about the weather it always gives us something to talk about……..and here it’s cloudy and 48 degrees…….

I got wrenches to turn today to keep my aging fleet of Jeeps on the road.—-00

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yes it's amazing the difference a bit of warpaint can make ... :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

4984a02698567921fae50b0bef3139f7.jpeg
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey GK…I like that but…………I’m sure that the 4 legged coon is now long gone and through the digestive tract of some of Jays neighbors….

I’ve eaten coon one time and it was tasty……old black guy at work used to hunt them and his wife really knew how to cook them. This guy lived for rabbit and coon hunting. Had a pack of around a dozen dogs….this guy is the same one I’ve told you about who had an uncle who used to put “his thing” through the side of farmer bib overalls and scare the kids telling them it was a snake that lived in his pants. That’s for real…………..he told me when he died ….this is in the fifties…..that they needed 2 caskets. (I made that last part up).🤪

Well, good ole Jay must be having a blast…this is the longest he has been absent….

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

I went to Costco for groceries and some other stuff yesterday. Those screaming, struggling, fighting bluehairs. Ya gotta get a good run at 'em with a shopping cart to get them to move outta the way. They stand around those food sampling booths and take up the entire aisles. I'm going to take a can of mace next time and maybe one of those super loud boat horns that attaches to a can of compressed air. In the winter when they've all got heavy coats on, the old cattle prod just doesn't work that well.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Walt if women drove their cars like they handle shopping carts I'd be afraid to drive on the highway :lol:

Have you noticed how often the wheels on a shopping carts are like this...
mjvi8ixbmzh51.jpg
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! Good one GK! Costco carts are great ….and big……..and they work……….go to Walmart and usually the four wheels are gone/stolen…..

I’ll tell you what annoys me to no end……..people, usually women, pushing a cart with a 10 year old kid IN it and the kids on a phone.

Walt…I told the rest of the crew here last summer that I was in Costco. I was standing by the side waiting for mom to catch up and some other guy about my age was standing a few feet away……this kid, about 15-16 comes walking down the aisle with bright pink hair. He strolled like he was on top of the world………after he walked past I looked at the other guy standing there and said, “what the f.is that?” He really laughed.

One thing about Costco….they don’t build those stores in run down areas……and then, as you know, there’s a membership you have to pay. Sadly to say, those “others” have their priorities set up wrong and will blow $100 on a greasy pizza and several bottles of wine before they will spend money on a membership at Costco. GOOOOOOOD!!!!….we have the Gold Star Premium membership and get our cost of the membership money back every year through a check.

But, even at Costco there’s the woman pushing the cart with their kid in it and there’s the occasional kid with pink hair. That beats Walmart as there you will see a woman pushing a cart (usually right after the first of the month 🤪) filled with candy, 7 frozen pizzas for each day of the week, video rentals, popcorn and grape soda and 17 kids hanging on the cart…..

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

I once saw something at Costco that I thought was remarkable. There was a punk skinhead going out the door in front of me, his pants down low so he was showing half his underwear. He had earrings and tattoos and a wife-beater t-shirt, had the swagger of a gang member but the cart he was pushing was loaded with baby stuff; diapers, formula and baby wipes. What an odd combination, I thought. I hope the little punk turns his life around to accomodate a new baby and doesn't just cut and run. That would be some kind of miracle, I'd say.

We are expecting our second grandchild today....a baby girl to be born.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Congratulations Walt hope all goes well :D

I have found out that there are a few Costco stores/warehouses in the UK but my nearest one is way to far away.. :(

My son and daughter in law came to see me today they're staying nearby for a few days my place is barely big enough for me, I haven't seen them for over 14 months while they've been in NZ and Australia, we are making plans on possibly all living together up in Northumberland.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Congratulations to both of you…….happy days for sure…new granddaughter that everyone hovers over and GK with his blood coming over. great! A new baby is born with a clean slate. … its parents like the skinhead you saw will undoubtably destroy that slate……..

Cold as heck here…..was in the mid forties and has dropped to 34 and is expected to go to 20……the wood stove is smokin’ away…….