Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

See? It's the cops fault.
That's why nobody got killed in a shopping cart rollover leaving Home Depot. Nobody was chasing them. They just let them go.
If they'd of just let them take those clothes, which they only took to give to poor, starving immigrant children, they'd all still be alive to go home to their mammas.
Defund the po-lice! :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

The Home Depot store where I normally do business locks their bathroom doors because they have instances of people shooting up in there. There's an old guy who helped us with our kitchen remodel whose job it is now to unlock the bathroom door for anyone who says they need to go. I spoke with him briefly and he told me that his store lost over $1.8 million to theft last year.There are lots of nickel and dime thefts but the larger problem is organized theft rings. There are always lots of private security vehicles outside with their lights flashing and I asked whether those guys did anything to stem the thefts. He told me that all the private guards do is run off the unsavory-looking characters in the parking lot.

Walgreens doesn't even make police reports about guys that come into their stores, load up shopping carts with booze and/or other high dollar items. That's ridiculous IMO. Local Wal Marts close their stores here when it's no longer profitable to operate because of thefts and there have been incidents of shoplifters shooting at store security people chasing them out into the parking lot. It's not getting any better, folks. Somehow it's OUR fault that these people are homeless, jobless predators who are proving every day that crime does pay.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Yes guys, it’s our fault. We should be kinder and more gentle with people who are less fortunate……..i think a law should be passed where anyone with a job and saves their money, and does without necessaries should forfeit all of that saved money and materialistic items like Corvettes and Cadillacs and even houses with more than 200 sq.feet to the “general fund”. Their paychecks should be redirected to Al Sharpton’s foundation. The “haves” should give it all to the “have nots”.

On a serious note…..Let’s see now and analyze this.
We pay federal taxes where a sizable amount goes to other countries.
We pay state taxes that get redistributed to the less fortunate.
We pay county taxes so the roads can be plowed
We pay school taxes so the kids can throw the books out the window and learn how to change their sex.
Half the cost of gasoline is taxes so the city buses can transport people from their “cribs” to upper end shopping areas.

Ahhh..fergit it…tired of thinking about the impending change to communism…….i did my part so let’s see if the next generation can keep it that way.

Out of the seven animals in the red Taurus 4 are dead and 3 in in da hospital…….they also said the 17 year old girl who died was knocked up. Just read the newspaper article and as usual pertinent information was left out almost making it look like it was the cops fault.

https://www.delcotimes.com/2024/04/25/c ... d-a-fetus/
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Hey Six, come shootin with me!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK Walt! I’ll bring my Rossi’s and you bring your Uberits………Jay will even it up with some Taylor’s and his collection of Cimarron’s. GK will fly out to meet us with his 100+ year old 32 rimfires, which will work……..it will be an “easy ammo” fun fest. I’ll only bring one box of 20 as the guns are all single shots and most don’t work after 2, maybe 3 rounds. Hope you don’t have too many bears.

Talk about nice weather……..as we don’t get more than a dozen of these days a year….im outta here….been working on a set of weights for the front of the Kubota Z…….

Till then bro…sheeeeeeeeettttt, let’s have fun.

It’s big news here on the dead shoplifters the State Boys were pursuing……..it’s about time these animals got put in check……it’s been a lot of talk for the last 5 years of these “unfortunates” making their way to whitey land. Same thing where Old Savage lives….theres nothing to steal where they are so they make it out here where they stick out like a sore thumb……..

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well Jay is up there in Eskimo land having a great time with family, I wonder if he took his Buffalo coat… :?

Glad you are enjoying the weather Six, its still typically British here, cold and damp.
What's the weather like in NM Walt ?
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

50 mph winds here. By Sun we should be getting high 70s and lower winds, sub 20 mph.

Don’t know if old GK ever got to Winslow. Oh my lord a girl in a flatbed Ford … ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

No OS I never got to Winslow, I don't know if Paul McCartney ever went there either or if he just saw the name on a map.
I'm busy boxing everything up as I will be on my way this time next week.. :)
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Do you mean the Eagles and Glen Frey, their first hit written by Jackson Browne.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yes you are perfectly correct it was Tucson Arizona that the Beatle was singing about... :oops: I must be getting old mixing up real music with the Beatles rubbish... :?
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Fred, tomorrow is supposed to be the coolest day of the past week. The high is forecast to be 56° but then it'll warm up into the high 60s and low 70s for the next week or so. This is the windy season for us but it hasn't been teeribly bad (yet). But even if the wind blows, we still have beautiful blue skies and puffy clouds. We don't expect it to freeze again here (6800' elevation) so mama is going to town to buy flowery plants tomorrow.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:10 pm Well Jay is up there in Eskimo land having a great time with family, I wonder if he took his Buffalo coat… :?

Glad you are enjoying the weather Six, its still typically British here, cold and damp.
What's the weather like in NM Walt ?
Yup. We made it.......luckily.
Flying out of Augusta down to Boston on a bailing wire prop job. Had a little landing gear issue when we landed, but we survived.
All is good here on Kodiak. No, I didn't bring my buffalo coat. I even had my kids Colt in my hand last night. I wouldn't dare try and steal anything from him. Kind of a mean, BA dude.
We're gonna watch all the hillbilly kids tonight so the kids can go out for a night on the town......in Kodiak. :D
It's kinda like if Cornville was an island.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The saying in Alaska is … the odds are good but the goods are odd. OW’s group is probably out of place.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Good to see you guys are living life….going into Boston? Mmmm, you had no choice but did you see any pro Gazan idiots? :D……

So……Kodiak is like Cornville on steroids?……..too ritzy for me…..if there’s a place lower than Cornville then I’m in!!!

Did you guys see where Kristy Noem committed political suicide? She took a 14 month old dog that was untrainable and shot it. She said the dog was less than worthless and continued by saying, “the dog was full of excitement running around and disturbing the hunt.” Then she said they put down 3 horses because they were old……THREE in one setting……..typical elite by saying this with a nonchalant attitude, really thinks it’s OK. Should have shut her mouth….power and money….power and money……nothing else matters, even lives of living creatures.

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Yep, Sarah Palin did exactly the same thing when she was running for VP. She showed pictures of bloody caribou and other game animals she and her party had killed, thinking that the American public reveres the strength of character that must indicate. Well, the people of this country are much less tolerant now than even then of folks showing off their kills. Kinda like pointing out to a vegan that her shoes, belt and purse are made of leather.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I somewhat agree Walt…….Hunting a lawful game animal for meat is different than killing Man’s Best Friend or any animal that has provided comfort for its owners. We’ve had horses here for over here since 1975 until 2 years ago. The last three died naturally at 28, 28, and 40 years old. As they got old we had to feed them 3 times a day with a special liquid diet. The cost was a full 50% of my pension money.

We know what rich people do with old animals or animals that no longer “serve their purpose”. Horses go to rendering plants and dogs are put down…..my wife was heavily involved with horses and had a prestigious spot on Frolic Weymouths farm with horses……one rich guy there who had 20 dogs for fox hunting had all the dogs put down after he got tired of fox hunting..

The older I get the more convinced I am that there’s not a dime between Republicans and Democrats. Money, power, recognition is all they seek….and of course, their image……….i talk and write exactly like I am. Let my detractors kiss where the sun don’t shine.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Whether justified or not telling Joe public how you go about killing innocent dogs or trophy lions is just dumb nowadays especially if you're looking for popularity.

I'm busy packing and getting ready to move up North hopefully on Friday.

Still cold and damp here, it seems to have been like that ever since I moved here.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Back in the fifties and sixties, hunting was considered an honorable pastime by what I'm certain was the majority of the country. Things are way different now; the liberal media has worked overtime to make Americans' perception of hunting as negative as possible. In Sarah Palin's case I would imagine that in Alaska, the public perception is much different than in the remainder of the country.

Jack, I agree that there's a difference between trophy hunting and hunting for subsistence. I know this is heresy, but reading Jack O'Connor's books it turns my stomach that he had a vast collection of trophy big horn sheep to his credit but he just had to kill more and more.

I am not anti-hunting but keeping the kills within reason would be great. I guess that's why there are seasons and drawings these days.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Let’s all clap for GK…..he’s getting away from the old coot land lady……wow! If we are old how old is the land lady????

Here in Pa where hunting is tradition there are 3 phases of past thought……the first phase was need, absolute need and that’s why the total deer population was reduced to 100K nationwide around 1900….second phase was the one I was introduced to—-to help pay the meat bill through the winter and now the last phase—-sport.

We are living in the “land of plenty” and anyone who has studied history can tell you that the “land of plenty” can go to the “land of nothing” overnight, especially with an overpopulated planet….

75 and not a cloud in the sky…we is warm and Jay is in ice-land….—-00

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I needed weights for the front of the Kubota only when I’m pulling the Cyclone Rake. But you don’t want them on there when regular mowing…. Kubota wants a bit over 3….screw that….I was looking at pictures from Cornville and those guys just tie a boulder to the front but all that swinging and bouncing around ain’t for me….around here we are a bit more high class and the guys use cinder blocks and duct tape.

Knowing that 100 pounds is more than enough as geometry is doubled to the rear wheels as in weight. I figured a custom box that can be instantly taken off. No shortage of lead here…

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That should hold the front wheels down and looks pretty neat too 8) any project that doesn't require Duct Tape is high class... :D
By the way do not show those weights to anyone wearing a Buffalo coat.….

Still got rain and low 50s here..….
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Good work Six. That looks good.

Had a great day here yesterday. It was about 50 but it was full on sunny so it was hot. The sun is hot here when it's out, so we were all running around with T shirts. If you got in the shade it was cool. If you took 2 steps over into the sun, it was hot.
My oldest grandson was riding his dirt bike around and we were all outside all day. What a great day we had. Messed with the kids 85 Chevy K30. He's got the heads off the 454 to redo them.
There's planes going constantly here, but I heard a distinctive sound and saw a beautiful old DeHaviland Beaver fly over the house at about 300 feet.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I love duct tape, especially the Gorilla Glue brand……I used it for “pin stripping” on the box that holds the lead.

Jayster is a long way from home…..let’s see some pics bro as that’s the only way I travel anymore. I want to see some military stuff…..are there tanks or fighter planes or just helicopters? I know there’s a few Ma Deuces hanging around. PUT ON THE COAT! (you know which one) Maybe Kristy can sew a new pocket on the “coat” for one of those Seahawk helicopters.

Pics bro…..tell the gang we all said Hi…..——006 and 1/4

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Kristy and I stole the kids Jeep and took a ride this morning. Snapped a couple pics. Took a couple across the harbor of the base. We cand get on without them. Got one of a cutter, there's a CH65 flying in one, a C130, and I turned around and took one if an old gun implacement from back during the war.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That’s cool Jay…..thanks bro…..gotta love those military machines…

I know little about ships except the biggies…got the New Jersey about 12 miles away….well, it’s now about 20 miles as it’s getting a paint job but is supposed to be back in 2 months…….is that Coast Guard cutter about the size of a frigate or a corvette?

Also (if you don’t mind) what kind of engines do the cutters have? ….an enclosed engine like in our Jeeps or one of those monsters where you can see it working like in the old submarines or battleships?

If you ever have an engine (or anything) that don’t work just paint it white.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Those C-130’s are huge……we see them all the time as there’s a military aitport near Wilmington, Del. and another north of here,,,,,,I hear the C-130 is big enough for your coat….not sure, just heard it.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm not sure what size that one is. The one my son was on was a 210 foot. Not sure how it would compare, but I'm sure they are all smaller than Navy ships. He said they felt REAL small in 30 foot seas. They were powered by twin diesels, but I'm not sure how big.
Here's a better pic of the C130. We were on base for the grandsons soccer practice. I missed the CH60, as it took off while we were I side the gym.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That pic of the c130 does not due it justice…..they fly real low here and you can hear them coming a few miles away……

Just looked it up…….the CG cutter is in the range in length of a Corvette. Average frigate is 130-150 meters and a Corvette is 55-130 meters. They are very maneuverable and fast, almost as fast as my push mower.Ask your boy if he can talk to Admiral Nimitz or Bull Halsey if I can have it…..that baby will fit in the pond, well at least the propeller will.

You interest in going “halfers” with me? Saw on Fox News that the U.S.is phasing out their A-10 Warthogs and will be selling them. I figured we could get a few cases of beer and cruise around strafing things. Then we could take turns on the 20 mm Gatling gun. We will get Cornville, West Athens and then here to get West Philly and the Kensington area, maybe Chester Pa. Ya think you can fly it? I don’t even know what kind of fuel it uses……coal fired?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah that would be something.
That's stupid to get rid of those A-10s. Those things are a top notch close air support rig. Most importantly, they are proven. Once initial air superiority is achieved, it becomes the most important plane in the conflict.
I was on my kids cutter when he was down in Virginia. It was the Vigorous. He had some stories....
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You up yet? (That time change will screw you up)….5 hours?………

I just came back from your place to reclaim my Colts and your mom took some shots at me with a 249 SAW your dad lobbed a few grenades …….even your dog bit me………the compound is well protected my friend…….

Got some news here pertaining to Targetmaster, my buddies gun shop…….if you think I’m unbalanced, Tommy set the standard for being unbalanced….I don’t know the details yet but he caught his main #1 man with his hands in the cookie jar…BIG time…..I swear Jay, never in a million years would I have expected such behavior from this guy who did the stealing……..this guy is more tranquil than Mr. Rogers and his neighborhood. ………and the beat goes on…….

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That is always who it is in the Perry Mason reruns.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Who knows? He maybe wouldn't have in any times but these. A lot of people are in tough financial shape. Makes em do things they normally wouldn't.
No excuse though. Had a guy I went to school with do that to another buddy's dad's business. Got gime for about 300k and got away with it. It was bad.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I watched Perry Mason the other night…comes on at 12…..I think……maybe 1……don’t look at my watch much anymore…….

There’s a quality in a human that I will not stand for…….and that’s an outright thief who does it by deception…….not some guy who reaches in your window to steal a camera…those kind of people just pee me off………..

A person who knows you well….a drinking buddy…..hunting buddy….whatever…………….an individual who deceives you into personal gain ….its known in the con world as “the long con”……..like my sister……..hugs and kisses, invites, gifts, compliments,……you get it….and then one day you are blindsided into turmoil……… Tommy’s main manager had it all….well paid with yearly 20K bonus…his own office with total access to anything. Tommy has 4 people there who have been there working for him for 25-30 years and he takes care of them financially very well…….I told you before Tommy wanted me to work for him doing minor to medium gunsmithing. He said I could pick my hours whether it was one day a week or 7 days for $25 an hour…cash….Naturally I turned him down as I had enough of listening and being ordered around by other people my whole life. I’ve been “free” for 8 years doing as I please everyday…….

So that brings us back to Bobby……he was living large, new truck every other year, very nice house with an excellent marriage. That last part is questionable as I don’t live in his house. Very soft spoken dude with zero high emotion…(like me) :D….

Oh well…..I’ve always known we create our own destiny and luck……..or time spent in the Big House.——006 and 11/32nds

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

About a half hour ago the phone rang and I picked it up only because I was next to it, the call came on our caller ID as our health provider…..the lady said, “Mr Sixgun, we need to confirm our records so I’m going to need your birthdate, s.s.number, etc….lI told her, “you already have that info so why do you need it again?” She said “we need to confirm it”. I told here, why don’t you stop over here and I’ll confirm how good you give a b.j. so go f. yourself and while your at it go wash your p. because I can smell the stink from here.—-00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah that's bad. That kind of betrayal is just the worst.

Haha oh come on! Did you really say that to the Dr's. Office?
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Nice pictures, Jay! There's some truly majestic country up there.

I really don't know much about warships, patrol boats, etc., but it always pleases me when the Navy or Coast Guard has vessels that can outrun the drug smugglers and other bad guys. Yeah, they think they have the best and fastest that money can buy but the military guys kick their butts.

Kirtland Air Force Base is the local military installation in Albuquerque and it's a training center for C-130 Search and Rescue so C-130 traffic is pretty heavy around here. They are a remarkably versatile aircraft which entered service in 1959 and have had continuous upgrades made since then.

Thanks for the pictures and enjoy your trip.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks Walt. I have a bunch of pictures. Some I've posted here over the years. My kid did his boat duty out of Portsmouth Virginia. He was on boarding teams for drug interdiction and the armorer while underway. He did that for 3 years before going back to Kodiak to serve with the Aids to Navigation team. They lower him with the winch from a CH60 into remote beacons and communications points for maintenance and repair.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay…it was a scam……..

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

If I should be MIA over the next few days it because I'm on the move and will be using my son's WiFi until I get connected.
I have moved house so many times over the years but it doesn't seem to get any easier, it does mean however that accumulated junk gets thrown out.. :)
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Jack, I kinda suspected it was a scam. I wish there was a way to prosecute the scam artists but the volume of dirtbags trying to trick people out of their hard earned money is just overwhelming.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Jay, I imagine that if your son were a civilian contractor rather than military, he would be bringing in the Big bucks for that sort of work. I hope the military takes really good care of him.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

We get them all the time…95% of the calls don’t get answered…….the ones that do are trying to sell you something and I’ll say, “oh man! that sounds great…..you need my credit card number?” 9 times out of ten they say, “yes”. We have had our own name and number come up on caller ID…………this is the East, where scam artists are on every street. Walt…Do you get them (scam calls) in NM? We get so many and we have tried near everything, from being nice but we’re not interested, to being nasty, to “hey, give me your number and I’ll call you back”, to not answering (prefered method) , to picking up for a second and hanging up…..and finally, my favorite, a blaster. I made a special trip to the hardware store to buy this thing you pump up and blast it in the phone but mom raised hell because it scares the dogs.

All anyone has to do to find out it’s a scammer is to call the number back and you’ll get “disconnected number” or anything where you can’t talk to them….

OK GK….we will grant you a 1 week pass…for real, best wishes for a smooth transition. I’ve been in the same house 49 years and 50 come next Feb….Ive only moved 3 times in my life, both at 18-19 years old and I didn’t own nothing…..it all fit in the backseat of my ‘68 Camaro.

I wonder if Jay is OK…..isn’t this the time for those big Kodiak bears to come out of hibernation and eat people? Maybe we need to get some of those bears in NYC…..

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Today is “May Day” and on May Day back in the early 80’s a fence aaaallllll the way on the back end of the property, my in-laws milk cows got out and were roaming the neighborhood…..about 40 of them…..I thought it was funny but others didn’t…..we spent the whole day rounding them up and getting them back to the barn for milking and every year I remind my one SIL of it…..last night I put a 5 gallon bucket of feed and a stick on my SIL’s back steps as that’s what she used to entice the cows to come home…….my wife just called her sister and her sister told my wife to tell me to go f myself, all in jest….…those Italians women can be wicked….

It’s ooofffffff to play.——-006

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Man! It’s hot outside……I already drank 4 17oz bottles of water and I’m still dry…….

Did you guys hear about the Elvis impersonator from the Middle East? …..his name is Amal Shookup.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Walt wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:21 am Jay, I imagine that if your son were a civilian contractor rather than military, he would be bringing in the Big bucks for that sort of work. I hope the military takes really good care of him.
Yeah. They do ok though. Both he and my DIL are in. My son has full retirement with a pension in less that 5 years. He will be 37. My DIL 2 years after him. They do pretty well, but they should. My son is starting to get physically beat up a little.

Hey Six,
Yeah, the ONLY time my phone rings it's one of them stupid calls. Hate em. I'd mess with them, but I'm always busy with something when it rings.
Nope. Didn't get eaten by a bear. We are on the way back now. Sitting in Seattle Airport.
Sucks.

Hey GK,
Hope the move goes smoothly and quickly. We want to hear all about your new digs when you come back.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Dr. Six, yep, we get spam calls here in NM; they come from all over the country. I don't know how they are able to change their phone numbers so that it looks like they're local but they do.

We don't have a land line any more, just cell phones. This was my solution and it works. I have a list of acquaintances in my contact list but I have a message like this when I don't recognize the caller and I don't answer the phone. "PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE OR I WILL BLOCK YOUR NUMBER". If they don't leave a message, I wait 5 minutes and then scroll down on my IPhone and tap, "Block caller". I now get spam calls only every few weeks and it works so well that my wife uses the same message on her phone. Yep, weeding them out one spammer at a time.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Walt, I hear ya……at one time last year I blocked 150 numbers until that was all the blocker would take……..what they do is they have some sort of a machine that changes their number one digit……..we have a landline because it’s in the package..same number for 49 years….my wife has a cell phone (I refuse to have one……I keep things simple…a Leatherman MUT tool and cash, license and gun permit in a rubber band in my pockets…….no keys…no wallet…no comb….no condoms..(I ride bareback,…well, used to)

Jayster on his way home……I bet you like that Jay……see the dogs and sleep in your own bed…..nothing beats that…….

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Al Shapton’s wife told him they needed a new washing machine so Al goes to the local store and starts looking around. He calls for the manager and complains that all of the washing machine are white and wants to know why. The manager comes over and says, “yes Mr Sharpton, your right but if you lift the lids up and look inside you will notice that all of the agitators are black.”

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha good one!

Well, I'm back home. Made it yesterday at noon. Got unpacked and took it easy. We had a great visit but I hate traveling.
Hope GK's move is going ok.