First 32 win special

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Awsomepossum
Levergunner

First 32 win special

Post by Awsomepossum »

I was going to eat dinner, and just had to stop by the pawn shop. When I walked out, my wallet was 440 dollars shorter. This is my second win 94 after my ranger in 357. When the rifle is at full cock, the trigger wobbles around quite a bit, is this normal? Serial number is 5092XXX
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marvin S
Levergunner 3.0

Re: First 32 win special

Post by Marvin S »

Its normal.
Awsomepossum
Levergunner

Post by Awsomepossum »

All right thanks. They also had a Canadian Centennial with a octagonal barrel for 500$(without negotiations), should I pick it up?
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

I have a Canadian ,rifle version not carbine,they are very accurate.
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

Nice gun the 32 spl. is a favorite of mine & the Canadian would be a big temptation for me!!

Brad
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

The .32 Special I treated myself to is based on the Model 55 pattern (straight-grip buttstock, 2/3 magazine) with upgraded wood & an engraved receiver - one of these (below) 1981 Winchester Canadian Railroad Centennial commemoratives.

Marlin32
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Marlin32 »

My 32 Special is a Marlin 336A. Love it. Good trigger, accurate, guessing the longer barrel doesn't hurt that any.
My only issue with the 32 is lack of variety of ammo, although not sure I need any variety, the Federal 170gr load is hard on deer, and that is what I am using it for and likely all I would use it for. Hunt the woods mostly so shots are just about perfect for that load. If I were to hunt a more open field, could always use the Hornady round.