beware of greeks . .. . .. Zakyneros

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

beware of greeks . .. . .. Zakyneros

Post by Grizz »

I was totally wrong in the other thread, the greek sailor was from abt 500BC.

this link discovers someone's old email with the info I was referring to:

https://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@lists ... 32758.html

and the quote I mis-remembered:
"I have
come up to this point... to stay. The other one met with an
untimely death a year ago... I remain a hair of rabbit. I,
Zakyneros... out of reach of mortal man, am fleeing and am
very much afraid... I become hollow or gaunt from hunger."
there is debate from some that this is ancient hebrew, but I think it is paleo greek. it was located at a time when NO contemporary had any idea what paleo greek was.
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Re: beware of greeks . .. . .. Zakyneros

Post by Booger Bill »

I was raised in eureka wisconsin. Thats on the fox river which was a early main waterway. There is a town called portage that got its name as it was a portage between the wisconsin river and fox river and with just that short portage they had access to the Mississippi river and eventually the great lakes as the fox river emptys into the great lakes. The great lakes emptys into the atlantic ocean.
We had a hole in the wall hardware store in our village owned by Tony Markowski. His sons were digging in a gravel pit near the fox river on a farm that once was owned by my grandpa. They dug up a cast brass or copper object roughly 8 "s long and probley weighed four or five pounds. It was green with age. It was sort of a figurine cast with a body of a dragon that had like fish scales on it and three goose heads that came out of the neck. This wasnt chipped but came out of a smooth mold. Tony had it just hanging on the wall of his store. I believe that if Smithsonian or some other big museum and scholars ever seen it, it would have been definitely featured in a national geographic article. The object had some type of fastener under it that tony speculated it had been fastened to a pole or possibly on the bow of a boat. I have read a number of storys like the Minnesota stepping stone with Gaelic writing on it that some farmer found and was using it as a stone to his corn crib. Another story of Viking armor found in Arizona, a tribe of blond haired indians that spoke some old Gallic words. I have no doubt the vikings were here.
By the way, beware of greeks wearing sneakers.
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

Post by M. M. Wright »

I'm posting this without doing due diligence but I know that there are "writings" on bluffs or cliffs along the Cimmaron River in the OK and TX panhandles. Real close to NM.
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

would really like to see pictures of that.

it's the letters that interest me. the language that zakyneros used was, if I can get close to accurate recall, a transitional language between pictograph and phonetic alphabets. paleo hebrew is a pictograph centered with phonetic overtones, our alphabet is phonetic with pictograph roots.

example, our "tee", written "t" is paleo-hebrew "taw" pronounced "tav" written "t", and stands for a "mark", a "sign", and/or a "covenant".

there is some kind of similar knowledge concerning the symbols used by Zack used to set the timeline... I don't have access to my booklet here.

thanks for posting and surfacing the thread. hoping more folks have knowledge about this