Have you seen one of these 94's?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
major
Levergunner 2.0

Have you seen one of these 94's?

Post by major »

I bought this Win 94AE back in 1998 new it is stamped on barrel special edition 1 of 300 was wondering if anyone esle might have seen or heard of one like this and what made it a special edition? my ex-wife threw away the box and papers durring our splitting of things 10 years ago :oops: it was fired 6 times back in 98 when I put the scope on it, haven't shot it since...bought a 464 to hunt with to keep from shooting it and scatching it up figure maybe it might be worth something in the future. [img]
MVC-034S.JPG
[/img]
MVC-035S.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Major

*If guns were your children how hard would you fight to protect and keep them*
Ben_Rumson
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Have you seen one of these 94's?

Post by Ben_Rumson »

Very nice rifle indeed! And no I've never seen or heard of one of those. Cool
"IT IS MY OPINION, AND I AM CORRECT SO DON'T ARGUE, THE 99 SAVAGE IS THE FINEST RIFLE EVER MADE IN AMERICA."
WIL TERRY
major
Levergunner 2.0

Post by major »

Thanks :D I sure wish they still made the winnie 94 every since I took my first deer with one I can't get enough of them.
Major

J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

major,

I've never seen one, but that don't mean much.

However, with no box, no papers, scope mounted and already fired, it's just a used gun. Might as well go hunting with it. Much of the collectors value is already gone.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
major
Levergunner 2.0

Post by major »

Maybe so. the scope is comming off just haven't got around to it have many others to hunt with, since there isn't a mark on it in any form other then I know that I fired it 6 times I plan on keeping it put up for my son. Hopefully he will enjoy leverguns as much as I so the value in dollars means little.... was just wondering if anyone might have come across another one like it.
Major

Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

the 9422s had WinTuff stocks in a special edition. I almost bought a model 70 that had 1 of 300 on it a few years ago.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com