Mountain Goats are all going to die and disappear...!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Mountain Goats are all going to die and disappear...!

Post by AJMD429 »

They cannot stand a 1.5 degree warmer temperature, obviously.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lif ... r-BB1mhC3k

These 'scientific' studies they keep reporting, on everything from mountain goats to tuna fish, always lose credibility with me when they pull in 'climate change' to blame everything on. :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Mountain Goats are all going to die and disappear...!

Post by AJMD429 »

...Oops... I meant HONEYBEES are all going to die and disappear...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topst ... s-BB1mjpgg

The little College Snowlake crowd just eats this stuff up, and runs around "...the Sky is falling, the Sky is falling...!!!" :roll:
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Drawdown
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Drawdown »

I know exactly what you mean Doc, and you're right! Enough said. But it's a shame! It's sickening! It's a disgrace!!! But when people allow controversial opinions, theories, to creep in, 100 years later Lotta people believe they evolved from monkeys, then they start thinking and acting like em, and teaching it as fact. Here we are!
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life"

"Better drawdown Alvin!"
"If you gotta shoot, shoot don't talk"
Conservative since day one and until the last!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ok, first off in day light hours a wolf can SEE a goat moving and begin a hunt by getting down wind. At night a goat is going to disappear and a wolf now can only rely on its nose. Goats are very sure footed, a wolf is but not to the same extent. Advantage- goat.
Have I missed something in my 54 years, eagles are NIGHT hunters? Gee they have incredible eyesight but do they have night vision for flying through mountain passes to get to the goats?

Now elk have become silent AND nocturnal where the wolves have returned, elk have learned.

Here we have and exploding bear population and they are completely nocturnal around the neighborhoods, learned to feed from garbage cans in the dark and they don't get bothered. Heck the other night a bear broke into my bosses chicken coop and killed 10 of his 12 chickens.
Animals learn to cope with anything.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

From 0630 to 0700 weekdays we get a quarter hour each of deutschworld & euronews. This morning "they" had a report that, with the prevalent theory that the arctic is going to melt by 2030, "they" worry that icebreaker crews and onshore support personnel might be prone to despair their job securities & way of life. Norway and Russia are supposedly already looking into suicide intervention protocols. Then "they" said if we all would reduce carbon emissions just by 20% before 2030, the planet might be saved. Come on people, just 5.5 years to go. Get with the plan !
m.A.g.a. !
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

Ray wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:42 pm From 0630 to 0700 weekdays we get a quarter hour each of deutschworld & euronews. This morning "they" had a report that, with the prevalent theory that the arctic is going to melt by 2030, "they" worry that icebreaker crews and onshore support personnel might be prone to despair their job securities & way of life. Norway and Russia are supposedly already looking into suicide intervention protocols. Then "they" said if we all would reduce carbon emissions just by 20% before 2030, the planet might be saved. Come on people, just 5.5 years to go. Get with the plan !
Sorry, I can't go with the plan! It's a crock o' stuff anyway!
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

Ray wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:42 pm From 0630 to 0700 weekdays we get a quarter hour each of deutschworld & euronews. This morning "they" had a report that, with the prevalent theory that the arctic is going to melt by 2030, "they" worry that icebreaker crews and onshore support personnel might be prone to despair their job securities & way of life. Norway and Russia are supposedly already looking into suicide intervention protocols. Then "they" said if we all would reduce carbon emissions just by 20% before 2030, the planet might be saved. Come on people, just 5.5 years to go. Get with the plan !
Sorry, I can't go with the plan! It's a crock o' doodoo anyway!
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

1894cfan wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:09 pm
Sorry, I can't go with the plan! It's a crock o' stuff anyway!
Notice how "they" both, keep moving the goals as the reality doesn't match their own definition of scientific predictions and then hasten the point of no return to stress urgency (panic).....2030 is just around the corner.

Just last week there was a report that, because of climate change, nature is rebelling against itself. Their proofs ? Not heavy weather or drought to flood/blizzard extremes but the fact(s) that orcas are killing great white sharks and eating the livers.
You'd think that there was a reason that they were called killer whales all of those years.....
m.A.g.a. !
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yes and killer whales have been preying on sharks for thousands of years, more great whites than ever, more pinnipeds too which to sharks are also tasty!
And how is it that there more sharks and seals? Conservative policies put forth by people that see, understand how to save things...
Wild turkeys, bison, whitetail deer, whales, the bald eagle and the list goes on what conservation has saved from the brink.
Not from tax dollars spent/ given away!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Aerosols BAD ...

... ER, I mean STOPPING aerosols bad...!

https://phys.org/news/2024-05-north-pac ... osols.html

:roll:

It's ok not to know feces from Shinola, but can't "scientists" quit PRETENDING they know stuff they don't...?

They cozy up to politicians and say what they are told... :evil:

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

...now the SNAKES are going to overpopulate, and kill all the LOW-INCOME people...!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... r-BB1mtaKN :lol:

Man, this is serious MEDICAL RESEARCHERS stuff... :lol:

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

...but if we have just 170 more bison it will save us (plus they kill snakes...)... :lol: :roll:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topst ... r-BB1mu5VH

The lefty 'environmentalists' just must lack completely the ability to do any introspection; otherwise they'd burst out laughing at their contradictory, illogical, and downright silly pronouncements every time they looked in a mirror...

Now I thought these same people were saying 'cow fanny burbs' are BAD for the environment, but I guess bison fanny burbs are different... :?

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Then you see a lot of this where they date things by faulty methods...

https://youtube.com/shorts/FTeHaeM8PRo

They just 'conclude' first, then construct 'evidence' to fit ..

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Funny how 90 percent of the scientists agree with the Governmental agency which is paying them.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Yeah, a 'consensus' of scientists think 'climate change is a crisis'.

Just like they all thought the world was flat, that the sun orbited the earth, and that mercury was a good treatment for syphyllis...

Now 'more severe storms' is another mantra - https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topst ... r-BB1mzm3M

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

AJMD429 wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:54 pm

Just like they all thought the world was flat, that the sun orbited the earth, and that mercury was a good treatment for syphyllis...

Maybe this is what is wrong with these morons - they need more mercury!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

But we can't afford Mercury now, because "...climate change is going to cost 38 trillion dollars a year..." :shock: :roll: :lol:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topst ... i-AA1nfUzq

I just wonder how many basement-dwelling snowflakes are lapping up this 'news' and voting accordingly... :|

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

...now it's "climate change" that caused the Houston tornados... :roll:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topst ... r-BB1mAgAX

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topst ... r-BB1mO2mI

"...Human-caused climate change is intensifying the heat over both land and oceans, increasing the likelihood that it’s record-setting. Climate Central’s Climate Shift Index indicates that it made South Florida’s record heat in recent days at least three to four times as probable..."
Last edited by AJMD429 on Wed May 22, 2024 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

But what they aren't screaming about is the Atlantic Current being switched off from all the freshwater pouring into the oceans that is going to cause the next ice age.
Or
The fact the sun is going to burn out in another 4 billion years...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Now it's TICKS - they're expanding their range because of a degree-and-a-half of average temperature.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/ ... r-BB1mGc2H

Fascinating how even though hourly temperatures fluctuate more than that, and species typically are most limited by the low or high-end extreme temperatures, which have NOT changed in a way to favor some relentless expansion of TICK habitat, and the fact that there are a HUGE number of confounding variables other than the alleged 'climate change', these articles always align on the same theme - that we need more taxes and regulations, and more favoritism with government contracting to and favoring certain 'savior' companies (typically owned by relatives and friends).

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yes ticks are so bad in I believe New Hampshire that fish & game is going to open more of the state to moose hunting to try and curb the population. Said some winters the moose calves die from blood loss.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

It's all 'climate change' :roll:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... r-BB1mPAVo

Then the COLD weather is ALSO due to GLOBAL WARMING - :wink:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/di ... r-BB1mOMT5

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Don't worry Doc, Mother Nature will settle our hash- give her time and all will be right again.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!