RFK did NOT pick Gabbard - - - so now what...???

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

RFK did NOT pick Gabbard - - - so now what...???

Post by AJMD429 »

Just speculating, but she is an attractive candidate for the Dems who are 'moderates' and have TDS.

https://youtu.be/eUgtKxwexbs?si=fwyCSUdO0yHFMsg1

I'll bet RFK Jr picks Tulsi Gabbard for VP.

Then the 'moderates' who hate Trump cuz he said '*****' or they think he's a 'homophobe', or clubs baby seals on weekends (just the black ones), will vote against Biden or whoever the last-minute bait-and-switch candidate becomes. However if the split causes no electoral college sweep, then it goes to the House, and Epstein's blackmail is taking out Republicans quickly, so the Speakership may not just be 'revoked' for Johnson, but may go to the Dems as will the majority.

So if the 'ordinary 'Democrat Ballot Fraud doesn't work they will still have a legitimate-sounding way to defeat Trump. Of course assassination is something the Democrats would happily resort to if this fails, because Democrats never hesitate to use violence, and they openly admit that the end justify the means, even if the 'means' involve eyes and censorship and outright violence.

I really think that unless every possible 'conservative' voter votes, and every precinct is supervised strictly, the Dems will 'win', because the RINOs lacked the balls to aggressively contest the 2020 results.
Last edited by AJMD429 on Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Re: RFK picks Gabbard and.... Checkmate ..?

Post by Walt »

I will say again, I hope Trump's security team is loyal and always on their toes. I don't envy them.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

If Trumps wants to put it away, he'll ask Tulsi first. The balance she'd pull for that ticket would be unreal. She hasn't been shy about dropping the hint that she'd serve if asked.
44shooter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 44shooter »

Kennedy just picked a female attorney that I have never heard of. Gabbard is on Trump’s short list and she will definitely accept if he asks. I think it is unlikely but possible
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

44shooter wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:10 pm Kennedy just picked a female attorney that I have never heard of. Gabbard is on Trump’s short list and she will definitely accept if he asks. I think it is unlikely but possible
That would be GREAT politically…!!!

But according to some, "...Americans are going to rally to her voice. Nicole Shanahan is a game-changer — and Biden and Trump know it..."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1kCQqh

I sure hope not - why would any moron vote for mediocrity - left-wingers both, where RFK just happens to be 'right' on vaccines and on a few other issues, but has the Second Amendment completely wrong...? (I guess I answered my question - 'moron' is synonym for 'Democrat of today'... :D ).

I do think Gabbard would be a strategic choice for Trump - even though I won't trust her until she puts in writing stout opposition to background checks and strong enthusiasm for repeal of the NFA'34 and GCA'68 and MGB'86.

Women with any sense already support Trump, but the sideliners and soccer-moms might take another look if a WOMAN runs with Trump. 'Moderates' don't know what they support (probably just their own self-interest), but some 'disaffected Democrats' might be curious about a fellow 'disaffected Democrat'. The fact that she's not a 'harpy' like the women on The View (and is actually pretty hot) might help as well.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
44shooter
Levergunner 3.0

Re: RFK did NOT pick Gabbard - - - so now what...???

Post by 44shooter »

Yes I think Tulsi could bring Trump some votes and is not likely to turn any significant number away that are already inclined to vote for him. As for Kennedy, I think his candidacy hurts Biden way more than he can affect Trump and I believe that is what he wants for some reason.

I am not convinced Gabbard is a conservative yet either. I think a lot of her previous positions are a result of growing up in and being a politician in Hawaii. She seems to have come to the right a lot. She is well spoken and pretty easy to look at too..

I think Trump might pick Noem. I don't think he should pick any of his primary opponents for VP
Ysabel Kid

Re: RFK did NOT pick Gabbard - - - so now what...???

Post by Ysabel Kid »

44shooter wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:16 pm I don't think he should pick any of his primary opponents for VP
Agreed!