Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Well, the bulldozers came today and knocked down our house……..replaced it with this baby.

[url=https://postimages.org/][
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. The kill dozer. More and more people "crack" cause of the way life has become now.
Not me. I'm in a "not give a zhit" contest with myself. Its mind over matter. Once you see that it don't matter, you don't mind. :D
I know its probably stupid, but I just dont let myself worry about stuff. Especially stuff I can't do anything about. That's why I don't watch any news or read papers.

Guess I'm just an old 60s "drop out". Oh well....

Hey! Page 245! Now THERE is something that matters! :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Six, I am less concerned with displaying nice guns than showing pictures of a bunch of them. I have no doubt that big brother monitors forums such as this one and I have worries about raising red flags. There are lots of stories of federal agents visiting gun owners' houses to track down guns and/or gun sales.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I figure it's mostly your name. If anything at all, anything, gets you on the radar, all bets are off. They will run you through their big brother computer and have all they need. If you never post a pic of a gun online or mention the word. Dont go on any forums, anything... don't matter.
If you have a hunting license, or ever had one. Have a concealed carry permit. Took hunters safety in 4th grade.... it's all they need.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

There's a lot more folks on the radar these days than there ever was in the past. I look upon the government as just another but more sophisticated criminal gang that you have to be aware of, I just keep my head down and try not to look like the threat that I might just be... :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Right Jayster…….they already know everything about any of us……….heres the key to battling a rambunctious ATF agent…..”have all of your ducks in a row”…….I have a military box full of receipts from nearly every gun I’ve ever bought, even from private owners or antiques made before 1898……I don’t have a record of misbehaving…(that one will make you laugh)…..for real, no dui’s,,assaults, etc…. one charge of reckless driving when I was 18 spinning donuts in a large parking lot with snow on the ground….’62 Nova with a straight 6……

No class 3 stuff at all and I’ve been offered NIB m-16’s, a Thompson, and a like new M-2 carbine ($3500) ……it was what my bud paid for them as a class 3 dealer…NOPE…..the m-16’s were straight out of the factory……all legit….15K….nope…..my buds bud found a pallet full of M-16’s behind a wall from the VN era…long story…..Besides, I shot all of his stuff using cases of ammo he has.

As for cracking, it’s standard behavior today……I think like you, I don’t give a f……I pay my bills and spend the rest of my time talking about potatoes, passing gas, getting your tongue stuck on cold things……I DONT give a f…….Have not owed a dime to anyone since I was 40. Look at POTUS Trump and the way he talks and condescends on nearly everyone……..it has nothing to do with respect…..he don’t give a f and to him it’s a giant game beating down those who f’ed him over his entire life. He loves being in that position of POTUS……he is exposing the corrupt news and the political elite and how Washington gives us a bone to chew on while they dine on caviar…….the elitists think we are happy with that bone while they laugh at us for giving them the lifestyle.

It’s all called “never let anyone back you in a corner where you become subservient to them”. I can tell the whole f. world where to kiss….

I’m clean, own everything I have and have not done anything wrong that someone else knows about…….AND THAT, MY FINE FRIENDS IS WHY I can have all of the potatoes in the world, talk about potatoes, fun stuff, say what I please with no worry about “offending” some pusy azz low life and their kind who have done everything in their little world of “power” to knock me off my pedestal for the last 50 years….

You can always tell who a good friend is…one that sticks by you after many have left….(PI thread😜). Where’s GK?…he stole my potatoes.

People are vicious creatures and it took me many years before I discovered that…..even my own flesh and blood sister who had a fake will after my father died. But I had the original….

So…..let’s get back to potatoes, cabins in the woods, ATV’s, motorcycles, passing gas……you know, the things that make sense.🤪

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Okay, okay. Let's talk about that '62 Nova of yours with the straight six, Six. What a hot rod, eh? Probably a very good car, though. I had a '70 Firebird with a straight six. Mine was a 250" but yours was probably a 235". Same basic engine and they were pretty bulletproof. I put a lot of miles on mine which sported a three on the tree. The springs sagged so much that I coulda high centered on a beer bottle. The counterweight springs on the trunk lid broke, the outside door handles broke in two but it still ran great.

My mom used to make potato pancakes. Man, were they good! There's a lot of things I wish I could eat but don't because of this dadgummed diabetes. I try to take reasonably good care of myself. You and Jay could get together with Bubba in Cornville and have tons of potato pancakes, though. Woe is me....
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Like I said I'm keeping my head down.....
5b1de900a3911.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Walt, here is a 68 that is still on the road, toilet paper oil filter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Walt……’62 Nova and I thought I was on the top of the hill. My first was a ‘62 Covair comvertible….then the Nova…(could have been a 63 or 64.)….yep..straight 6 with a power glide trans…..had air shocks on the back and a cannabis leaf on the door…..yea, I was stupid.

Next up was a 68 Camaro RS/SS with the 350/300hp motor and hide away front lights. Then, I got married…….73 Nova hatchback with a 350 in it and gutless compression stroke…..then a 71 Ford pick up, to a 76 Ford pick up 4x4 XLT TO A 78 TransAm which I wrecked a month after I got it and left ALL of my front teeth with it….79 Ford Pick up until 1996, then 89 Jeep Islander (still have it) to a 2005 Jeep.

The last 3 is all I had since 1978. Invested in guns..better.🤪

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…potato pancakes….my mom would make them……

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

About all I've had since 1980 has been Toyotas. Come on now, don't sneer. A study done about 10 years ago regarding vehicles with the most US-made components listed the Toyota Camry as having more than any of the American big three manufacturers. Since I drove about 800 miles per week during the 43 years of my career, I drove single-cab Toyota pickups. Not a whole lot of power but very reliable, good fuel mileage, low maintenance costs. The first pickup got me 331K miles on it until I got tired of looking at it and my wife suggested I get a new one. The next one was an extended cab and I sold it with 501K miles on the odometer. There were a couple more, the last one I used for business, I sold to a service manager at a Toyota dealership with 175K miles and got my current 4wd, 4 door pickup after I retired. I also had a '98 4Runner which I loved but sold it so I wouldn't need to park a vehicle outdoors because of the rodents which nest in the engine compartment. I used coyote and bobcat pee to keep them away but that failed now and then. I got one in the heater fan one time and when I turned the fan on.....OMG.

The last American made vehicles I owned were a 74 Bronco and then a '68, then a 76 F-150 with a 460 which was more fun than a barrel of monkeys. Pass anything but a gas station.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I had 1 Toyota. I ran beaters to work for years and years, while I kept my 90 Dodge 4x4 pickup that I'd special ordered in the garage and put up winters.
Once even beaters got too new to fix (my last was a 97 4 banger TJ, Old Red, which we still have) I bought a 2010 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 as a daily. I had it 4 years and dro e it 54k miles. That was 53k too many for me. It dove ok, and I didn't have any trouble with it, it just wasn't for me. I paid 18k for it new, but only because I was willing to put up with nothing in it (having been used to Jeeps). It didn't even have intermittent wipers. And if you wanted them, it basically cost you $3000 to get them the way the packages were. Nope.
I traded it for that 2014 Dodge I had with the Hemi. That was ok. I drove it 8 years and put 101k on it. What I didn't like about it was it was a car. Couldn't run it in the woods.
Now I'm on my last new one. I like the Gladiator so far. Bed is too small, but it's the best truck in the woods I e ever had, so I put up with it.

My first vehicle was technically a 72 Dart with a slant 6. But I never really drove it and sold it. My first that I really used was a 1959 Willys Jeep CJ5.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Walt, old news but you probably haven’t seen it. Two Toyota pickups one of which was stolen with 100k plus on it.

The second I only got 76k out of.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Old Savage, I had an '87 model that I bought new that ended up looking just like yours. Red, rather severe driver's side damage, up to that point it had been a pretty nice truck. I didn't get hurt in the crash but it sounds like you did.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I would have done the same thing had I had far to travel…..a stripped down no cylinder Toyota…….Guys at work who lived in Philly and had a 25-30 mile drive with lots of traffic would buy gas guzzlers and wonder why they worked weekends…….my drive was 4 right hand turns with a total mileage of 1.8…I went home for lunch everyday.

Hey Fred…..your vehicle is almost as bad as my 78 Trans Am. Dang, I can’t tell if that’s a car, truck or bus…..you’re super lucky…the Good Lord kept you alive for a reason……perhaps to continue to keep me inline.

Now that the mindless car selections are in the past, let’s gravitate to important current events. Yes, I watched the Super Bowl….I confess…….mom likes it and she told m
Last edited by Sixgun on Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, airbags was the key in mine. Might have save your teeth.

Walt, my current ride and my wife’s.

Oh and syrup OW sent a couple years ago.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes OS! You were lucky to live. Wow!
I've been lucky. It's 52 miles to work for me. Been doing it for 36 years, night and day, in all kinds of the worst weather. Been lucky. But I credit a lot of it from skill gained from a lifetime of dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, and off road vehicles. I've learned to read conditions and drive with poor traction. But I've still been lucky. :D

The superbowl!!!????? :shock:
Oh, I'm so disappointed.......but I know you wouldn't have done it on your own. It was to please the missus, so I understand completely.
I do it a hundred times a week. Mostly cause Kristy is a scary little thing. :D
Nah, not really. Honestly, I do t know how she puts up with me.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

How “she puts up with you”…you are probably the only guy who has a job up your way plus a large chunk of real estate.😜. Women see us as loot providers….well, at least mine does…..

What’s with the orange cuda…are you telling us that car is moms?

Geeze…looked at that pic again…….and your playing golf and courting the ladies…..well done pops!

I’m going to bed…gonna finish up the Cyclone Rake tomorrow……..maybe……..maybe…….depends if I get out of bed by 1.——-00

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

First car in 67 was a 63 Hillman Imp, factory in Scotland later bought by Chrysler but I sold it and went back to motorcycles, too many in-between then and now as I was supplied with a new company car every three years until I retired. Now my wheels are a little Ford Ka with a Fiat engine.

Never seen a Superbowl as ball games do nothing for me except for when I find a hole in my pocket...

OS you're a walking miracle... :wink:

An interesting video on what the government knows about you...
https://youtu.be/4sYdnxFAw_Y?feature=shared
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well it is 3.2 miles to the office both ways. So it is just as far back as it was going there. 46 years on the 28th. Still have a picture of Kristy in a blue jacket next to a blue Jeep. OW must be a country gentleman. Part of the landed gentry. She could have anybody she wanted. With of course driving skills that come from growing up with those of conditions.

They are remodeling the whole office building, not looking forward to that.

Gk, my dad had a Thames van at one time. Familiar with those?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha well buddy, I got all my teeth, I can mostly read and write, and I wash regular.
So.....yeah....I guess your right. I'm some sorta "country gentleman" in these parts. :D
Either way, I'm one lucky sum beach to have her. Best thing that ever happened to me. That picture was a good day. We took a ride up through the mountains in early fall. Went up through Chain of Ponds to the border. It was a beautiful day.

We will need after pics of the remodel.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OldWin in tweeds and smoking a pipe :o now that's a picture to conjure with :?

OS Thames vans were very common years ago, they came in all sizes and shapes, I always wanted the 7cwt van but I bought a Bedford instead. Ford made the Thames, Bedford's were GM I believe.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…got up late,,,,didn’t get to bed until 4.

One thing you don’t learn until you get old…..nobody except your family remembers what you drove…..in fact, I’ll go as far to say I laughed at people who would buy an expensive imported car……increased cost, increased insurance, and increased maintenance…..me and Jay think alike on vehicles…something that’s reasonable in price, easy to work on, and durable.

Same way with houses….i knew enough at 20 to make the right choices when we had the house built…..1,400 sq ft of living space….thats the part you pay taxes on……..full basement and 2 car garage, brick all the way around with Pella windows….its called “overhead”. No one but you knows the money that has to be spent taking care of expensive stuff.

I understand GK with the motorcycles….especially in the UK where gas is expensive.

Even if I was rich like Old Savage, it would still be a little house but lots of land around me….i hate people. Lately I’ve been developing another phobia…..crowds…..can’t wait to get out of a store. I won’t go to Costco during busy hours…UNLESS they have a big sale on potatoes.

Got to get dressed and head out to the garage for some critical thinking and cutting on the mower deck adaptor……one wrong cut and I just threw $200 out the window…..then it’s a quart of oil and gas and see if this thing starts up….

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Quote Six,
I understand GK with the motorcycles….especially in the UK where gas is expensive.

That's correct Six, my Landrover was especially thirsty but I did enjoy my years as a biker..
cute-potato-cartoon-as-a-motorcycle-racer-vector.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

A life with motorcycles is a life well lived. They've been in my blood since I was old enough to know what they were.

Gotta say though, the Rover gets a pass. The Britts at their best. Right along with the Spitfire, some of their bikes, and shotguns.

Somehow though......
I don't think I can pull off tweeds and a pipe. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

How much is gas GK? I run 93 in everything.

Yea, that Spitfire is a mean machine……….ive always been a Hellcat fan with the P 51 right behind it……the Corsair is also cool….oh heck l like all of the Yanks planes even the P40 that the Flying Tigers used……..even the P38…….oh heck, even the tri plane……Wilbur’s plane was also neat. Best one I ever owned ran by a rubber band…that’s all we could afford.
Last edited by Sixgun on Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Looks great buddy. Good job.
I'm a huge fan of all the WW2 piston engine fighters. They had style all their own, and tried different things in the search for performance.
The biggest advantage the US planes had was range and pilot survivability. They were all great for their own reasons. The old P40 was one of my favorites too. It was one of the most underrated fighters of the war, and actually had a pretty good record. I think some of that fact is due to the theater it flew in, however. The bf109s and fw190s would have devastated them. They did fly against them in North Africa though. My grandmother's brother in law flew them with Chenault and the Flying Tigers. I met him just one time.
The P47 was a flying tractor, and probably the best ground attack plane of the war. That being said, the Britts Mosquito was also a formidable weapon and wreaked havoc on the Germans with a lot of flexibility.
The Mustang.....well, there's nothing I can say that ain't been said.
The Corsair is also one of my favorites. It also served admirably not only as a fighter, but in ground attack, due to the P&W R2800.
I think it's telling that the both the Corsair and Mustang also served in Korea. And both shot down mig15s on more than one occasion.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Jay……..about 8 hours going real slow, triple checking my measurements as once you put a hole in something it’s always going be there, reading in between, I have to read certain instructions 3 times before it registers……..and then there’s always something that required me to to deviate from the instruction and do it my waaaaayyyy. I could do the next one in two hours.

If Hitler had another 5-8 years he would have owned us all. One of the reasons we are so far ahead of everyone else has to do with us stealing the German scientists and the programs they started in the forties that look awfully similar to technology we enjoy here today.
I just can’t imagine a bunch of fascists controlling people like me and you….maybe those guys “over there” in General Discussion but not the Fab Four on the PI….

There were written reports that German Scientists were on the verge of solving the formula for developing potatoes into a shape where’d you only need one before heading off to the club.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

An impressive piece of machinery Six, well done putting all together... 8)

As a kid growing up I had diagrams of nearly all allied WW2 planes as my dad was a officer in the Fire Brigade all through the Blitz until the end of the war, the diagrams were for training rescue teams on how to get air crew out of crashed planes. I was fascinated by all the technical stuff wish I still had it all. My dad also went out on RAF rescue boats in the English Channel while on officer training during the battle of Britain.

Six I am paying about £1.49 a litre which would be over 5 bucks a gallon but we have to buy gas in liters which makes about as much sense as buying potatoes in ounces.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Six, in some parts of the country the meadow muffins left by cows are called cow chips. So what are potato chips?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well Walt…Potato chips come from potatoes that no longer have a use for baked potatoes, mashed potatoes or French fries…..in layman’s terms, potato chips come from the bottom of the barrel. At most of the better T bars or “Gentleman’s Clubs, you will see a 55 gallon drum next to the exit door and that’s where the guys like me who wear potatoes in their underwear to impress the gals go to…..there’s a sign on most of these barrels, “please drop your used potatoes in here and please wipe down any fluids that are on them”.

Then Herr’s Potato Chip Co. or the many other chip companies will pick them up on Sundays and make chips out of them all week with the hope that the Clubs do good business throughout the week. These clubs are usually in the “hood” where the potatoes are usually immersed in body fluids and needles, and sometimes used condoms. From what I read the best potato chips come from gay bars.

Now where GK comes from they use these potatoes for “fish and chips”.

On a serious note that air blitz from WW2 must have been horrendous……my mother who was born and raised in Germany said her father, a Nazi scientist (for real) would say how lucky they were as their town was never bombed….but they still didn’t have anything.

OK….Im done with the potatoes which really help with the boredom of everyday life…….next up…….the dancing tables at the T bars where Jay lives.——006

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Them are some heavy duty tables, buddy.
They use telephone poles for the legs.
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

My parents were both born and raised in Germany; they both spent WWII there. My dad was a doctor and he brought the family to the US in 1953 when I was 3 years old. I became naturalized in 1981 because I was determined to vote for Ronald Reagan.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That’s good news from both of you……Walt, I could tell you have great intelligence…and a reserved demeanor ……nothing like me and Jay…well, Jay is a bit better than me…GK is the epitome of a gentleman. So that leaves me at the bottom of the barrel with the potatoes.

“Telephone poles” 🤣

I get a kick out of some journalists saying, “while the Italians were building great temples and aqueducts the Germans were still living in mud huts as tribes……maybe true, but they sure caught up in a hurry and surpassed any other culture…..by far.

My mother’s maiden name was Schwelha. Her father was missing in France for two months during WW1 and was excused from the military in WW2 due to his work. Never met or talked to any of them…….they hated the allies and therefore, my father, who was Italian. My grand parents considered anybody else who was not German sub standard humans. My grandfather even went to the American authorities and had my father demoted for “fraternizing” with the enemy. They are all dead now and have been.

After my grandfathers formula for artificial leather was stolen by a colleague he opened a factory in Egypt where he was the “director” as what they called CEO’s at the time……my mother went to visit him in ‘65 and he died in her arms. At the time I believe it was King Farouk and his regime ruled Egypt and the laws were “no one takes money out of Egypt” and therefore no inheritance……..

Now you know why I eat potatoes instead of steak…..but somehow I cornered the market on antique Winchesters & Colts.—-00

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Toward the later part of WWII, my father operated a small field hospital not far from the western front lines. He had a number of sick and wounded soldiers in his care. As the American front lines moved forward, he moved his patients farther to the east until one day when he had people too critical to move he was taken prisoner and spent the last year of the war in an American POW camp. I'm pretty proud of that guy. He did the best he could.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Pretty interesting Walt…..can you imagine what your dad saw and somehow, had to store it in his brain so not to affect the rest of his life?…Funny thing, maybe my dad guarded your dad as he was an MP who guarded prisioners……he did tell me that they would sometimes take a boatload of prisioners to NYC and then back again…….(this was 1945-‘48…….mostly occupation……..he met my mom at a swimming spot where my dad had to guard a dead GI who drowned.

My grandfather was furious over my mom dating a GI but my mom explained it as “there was nothing left in Germany” so like many other women did, suckered a GI into taking them to the states…….(only speculating with a smile)…my mother was beautiful…long natural blonde hair with bright blue eyes……sadly, she died a horrible death from ovarian cancer…..she told me to make sure there was a U.S.flag in the casket which I honored.

She didn’t talk much about the war, only family life….her parents and two brothers lived in an apartment building which had 8 units. 7 of these units were occupied by Jewish people. She said as a young girl, about 10 she woke up to find they were the only family left and couldn’t understand why.

I don’t know why but everyone told me I spoke German in complete sentences until I was pushing 3 years old until my dad put an end to it. I completed two years of German in H.S. and only remember 1-10 and a few other words….not much…now you know why I’m so F up today…😜

GK’s family also went through a lot living in the danger zone………60 million dead…..because of one man. Forgot how many dozens and dozens of quality like new condition German guns I passed up as steal prices….the last one was a cased Krieghoff Luger…..MP40’s,…tons of ‘98’s. I bought a half dozen guns from a woman down the street who’s husband was a U.S. fighter pilot….I sold them except for a extremely rare G-41 that was an honest 95% gun……I kept it for a while but the Swastika bugged me so I sold it an made an instant 5g’s profit……which only went for another ‘86 or SAA.

Oh well….35 degrees and sunny…..

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Respect to those people on both sides. I don't have any family link to Gemany of that time, but being an avid reader ( of books from both sides) of the conflict, I admittedly have a soft spot for the average Frontline Whermacht soldier. It was a much worse conflict for them, and their families, than us.
The Pacific is a different story. The Japanese got off easy IMO. No sympathy there. I bet nobody is as worried about the Chinese today as they are.

I traded a snowmobile I had for a 1939 S/42 Luger when I was a junior in HS. It had a beautiful original holster with it too. Matter of fact, the holster was better than the gun. I sold it to a guy at work back in the late 80s. I wish I had one again. I have a lot of WW2 German stuff my relatives picked up over there, but no Lugers, P38s, or K98ks.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Although probably the best weapons in the world I have no desire for them. Although I knew little of the history of John Browning in my younger years I gravitated towards near everything he designed……….the nicest of flowing lines and durability…..

Don’t forget that the average German soldier knew in his mind he would be executed for unpatriotic behavior…….that adds to the common knowledge WHY they were so disciplined…….they were nothing more than guys like me and you….just wanted to get through life and not have to deal with war. The SS, on the other hand, goes in the same group as the Japs……the more I read about the everyday Jap, the more I hate them…….even mom hates them and the Chinese even more……calls them sneaky low life’s….

I don’t hate anyone..for real….no matter who they are…..I just don’t want them around me……pretty much goes for Anglos too🤪.
Mom says, “am I next? 🤣

I swear to the Good Lord, I made this up an hour ago……..me and mom are in our “happy room”, one of the unused bedrooms…….moms sitting on the bed with no shoes on and I ask her, “are they the same toes you had when we first met?” She looks at me like a retart, “what are you, nuts” and “why do you ask me that?” I say, “because that’s not the same azz you had when we met!”

Yea, looks like I’ll be b.s.en with you guys for the next few days……

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha oh man! And on valentines day too! There's some bonus points for you buddy!

Now.....OldWin scored some brownie points. While Kristy was sleeping yesterday, I went out and got a few flowers and put em down in the gun room. After she went to work, I put em upstairs so she'd see em when she got home this morning.
I tell ya..... I'm a heck of a guy. :D
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

You guys are gonna think I'm a total moron and for good reason. I don't think most men keep the dates that holidays fall on in their minds like women do and I totally missed Valentine's Day. So this morning Amy gave me a big kiss and wished me Happy Valentine's Day and gave me a nice card along with $300 in Amazon gift certificates....and I just stood there with nothing to give her in return, not even a card. She said, "Oh, that's okay, you're always getting me stuff, blah, blah". Even I am smart enough to know there's trouble brewing because I've hurt her feelings. So after she left for work I drove to town and got a nice card at Walgreens, then I went to Home Depot to get something she had been wanting for quite a while. I took it back home and wrapped it in Christmas wrapping paper, put a bow on it and put it on the dining room table along with the card. When she got home she saw the package and was all excited. She opened it and it was a new toilet seat for my bathroom she'd been bugging me about for months. We both had a good laugh and I'll make it up to her on Friday when I take her out to lunch and then to Macy's perfume and makeup counter. It could get quite expensive.... She's worth it. Sh'e a beautiful gal. We went on our first date 39 years ago yesterday.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Pretty smooth Walt! Good show.
It's funny sometimes what women find important or like.
Kristy just doesn't care for expensive gifts or presents. Took me a while to figure it out. She didn't even want a diamond when we got married. Just a plain gold band, and she bought it herself.
She likes little things I make for her, or write her a note. And not on valentines day, birthdays, or Christmas. Better on some random Tuesday for no reason.

She's almost as weird as me. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay..this Walt guy is really proving himself…..a toilet seat for himself! That’s great Walt! It would have been even better if there were some splash spots underneath…..I took a look at mine last week and I thought the toilet seat had the measles. When you get older, sometimes it feels like there’s a load of Bullseye behind the Lincoln log…boooooooommm!

I’m not the romantic type with flowers and that other stupid stuff. I say, “get in the Jeep, we is headed for -=,/;-……..or in other words, somewhere where I need/want to go.

Around here gifts mean little as I’ve always considered everyday Christmas. Why just last week I got the new Cyclone Rake so I let her splurge on some Costco paper plates.

I made that all up. My wife is a full blooded Italian and she rules the roost. I’m a nobody.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

A gift wrapped Toilet Seat for Valentine's day and you are still alive :?: :!: :?: :!: Wow hats off to you Walt you must have balls of steel. :shock:

Second year in a row I haven't received or sent a Valentine card, still weighing up if the freedom and extra cash is worth it or should I start searching for Miss Cornville?

Temperature in the 50s and a little bit of blue sky in-between showers.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Miss Cornville?
Boy, I'm surprised you'd consider such a busy, hustle and bustle life in the public eye.
Of course, you'd have to go through her publicist to schedule a meet. She is always scheduled WAY in advance. Tractor pulls, the corn and potato harvests, grand opening of a Family Dollar........the list goes on.
Oh! And once a month they use her to test the truck scales down to the mill.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay I wasn't too impressed with your description of Miss Cornville until you mentioned the monthly test of the truck scales, my ex was a skinny little thing so something a little bit different may be what I need... :lol: :?
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha well that would definitely be different buddy! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

“Test for the truck scales”. 🤪

I drank too much coffee….(2 cups)…….makes me irritated………still thinking about the black national anthem being played at the Super Bowl.

That pretty much seals me 100% away from professional sports.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I drink 2 cups in the morning when I get up. In the winter, I sometimes have one in the afternoon too. I drink strong coffee, and black. I notice now that I'm older I have to be more careful or it bothers my stomach. Sometimes I will switch to black tea.
I can't function without coffee first thing in the morning. It will ruin the whole day.

Black national anthem? Hahaha wtf?
I've never watched any of it. Don't see me starting. My middle kid is a huge football "fan". I just don't get it. I don't even know the rules of the game. Well, other than you have to choke down all the liberal garbage to watch it. Nope.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yadda, yadda, yadda……….i just off the phone with Billy the Drunk……….he got fired for absenteeism……….I must have told him 1,000 times to watch his absences….but that’s how drunks are……even when I was chugging beer I missed no time. They made him sign a “last chance letter” where he can’t be a minute late until the anniversary of last years absence. Over the years I’ve seen very few people make it…

Hey! Where’s the college professor? 😂