A guy from Poland and a guy from Czechoslovakia

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

A guy from Poland and a guy from Czechoslovakia

Post by JimT »

were hunting bears. One night their tent was attacked by a couple of grizzlies and both men were killed and eaten. The Game Wardens came in, tracked the bears and found a male and female Grizzly working together. They shot both bears and opened them up. The female was found to have the Polish guy in her stomach. The Czech was in the male.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: A guy from Poland and a guy from Czechoslovakia

Post by gamekeeper »

:o Groan .................................:lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Jim, Jim, how could you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

Unfortunately, that sounds like a lawyer joke.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Ahhh…OK Jim..not bad..not great………did you hear about the Polish guy who tried to blow up a school bus and is now in the hospital…..he burned his lips on the exhaust pipe…….and then there was the Polish bank robber who is now in custody…he tied up the safe and blew the guard….

…and finally there were two Polish guys standing on the street corner and nearby was a dog who was bent over and licking his private parts….the one Polish guy says, “Man! I wish I could do that!” and his buddy says, “yea, but don’t you think you ought to pet him first?”.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

funny.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kaschi
Levergunner 3.0

Post by kaschi »

And then there are the two hunters from Poland on a deer hunt. The one guy tripped and his gun discharged hitting his buddy, so he loaded him into the car and drove to the emergency room of the nearest hospital. A few minutes later the doctor came out of the operating room and the hunter asked the doctor: "Doc is he gonna make it?" The doctor answered: "He might have if you hadn't gutted him!"
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! That was a great Polish joke! My buddy, who is Polish and very smart told me the jokes came from the old days because many Germans could speak English while the Polish couldn’t or just didn’t care to learn.

An Englishman, a Pollack and a Frenchman were facing the German firing squad. Thinking fast the Englishman hollered out “Tornado! and while everyone looked around he snuck out. A minute later the Frenchman realizing his predicament hollered out “Hurricane!” and likewise sneaked away. On the third try at the firing squad the Pollack thinking, “Man, I got to get out of this” so he hollered, “Fire!”.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

kaschi
Levergunner 3.0

Post by kaschi »

Now THAT one is one of the best I've ever heard! Thanks for a great laugh.
JRD
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JRD »

I got several people with the bear story yesterday including my mother in law. She knows I have a friend who hunts bears in Alaska so I customized the story a bit to make it more relatable. My mother in law was feeling very sorry for the foreign hunters who got eaten… until the punchline.
Thanks Jim.

Six gun: those are some classic tales of Poles you related. Astute students of the human condition know there are no Polish jokes. They are all true…
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

That was Blaine-worthy! :lol: