you Liberals Created "Us"

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
w30wcf
Senior Levergunner

you Liberals Created "Us"

Post by w30wcf »

"US" by Paul Genova

(Mr. Paul Genova has been President and Chief Operating Officer of Wireless Telecom Group Inc. since June 30, 2016.

I haven't said too much about this election since the start....but this is how I feel....

I'm noticing that a lot of people aren't graciously accepting the fact that their candidate lost.
In fact you seem to be posting even more hateful things about those who voted for Trump.

Some are apparently "triggered" because they are posting how "sick" you feel about the results.

How did this happen you ask? Well here is how it happened!

You created "us" when you attacked our freedom of speech.

You created "us" when you attacked our right to bear arms.

You created "us" when you attacked our Christian beliefs.

You created "us" when you constantly referred to us as racists.

You created "us" when you constantly called us xenophobic.

You created "us" when you told us to get on board or get out of the way.

You created "us" when you attacked our flag

You created "us" when you took God out of our schools.

You created "us" when you confused women's rights with feminism.

You created "us" when you began to emasculate men.

You created "us" when you decided to make our children soft.

You created "us" when you decided to vote for progressive ideals.

You created "us" when you attacked our way of life.

You created "us" when you decided to let our government get out of control.

You created "us" the silent majority

You created "us" when you began murdering innocent law enforcement officers.

You created "us" when you lied and said we could keep our insurance plans and our doctors.

You created "us" when you allowed our jobs to continue to leave our country.

You created "us" when you took a knee, or stayed seated or didn't remove your hat during our National Anthem.

You created "us" when you forced us to buy health care and then financially penalized us for not participating.

And we became fed up and we pushed back and spoke up.
And we did it with ballots, not bullets.
With ballots, not riots.
With ballots, not looting.
With ballots, not blocking traffic.
With ballots, not fires, except the one you started inside of "us"

"YOU" created "US".

It really is just that simple.

Virus-free. www.avast.com
aka John Kort
aka Jack Christian SASS 11993 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
aka w44wcf (black powder)
NRA Life member
.22 WCF, .30 WCF, .44 WCF Cartridge Historian
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: you Liberals Created "Us"

Post by gamekeeper »

As a foreigner looking at Trump's victory over Hilary, I would say that is a pretty good statement.
Of course I'm only going on what I hear from sensible "proud to be American types".
Much of what has been happening in the USA has sadly been happening over here too.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I can't believe how incredibly biased our "news" media has been. They have gotten even more entrenched in the left-wing dogma, and attack, attack, attack, with not even a pretense of 'objectivity'.

I can't believe anyone even listens to NPR anymore. I love their self-advertising "....turn to a trusted source to help explain and analyze the days' events...."

Yeah, me just a dumb redneck NRA member, and me need sumbody to 'splain stuff for me.... :roll:

Amazing.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

It is completely true.
Gamekeeper, the news may have told your Country that Hillary won more votes. It fails to mention that our system is not a system where every vote counts. It is set up so that the unwashed demanding masses in the main population centers cannot prevent the people in the rural areas from having their say. America is not a Democracy. It is a representative Republic. For the last 30 years or thereabouts, our schools and news media have proclaimed loudly and often that we are a Democracy and that we have Democratic elections. That is why so many think that the Democratic party is the country. Years of being abused, censored, accused of all sorts of vile things by those who are actually doing what they accuse us of doing, and being told that our foundation-a Constitution- is no more solid than the whim of a judge has angered us to the point that we are taking the system back. The ones to whom it was handed without any reason or responsibility are having a childish temper tantrum.
It took about 3% of our population to support the Whigs and those who wanted freedom back in the 1770's. We now have about 45% Who are angry at the Tories.
I fear that this great union is heading for a bloodbath.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Giving my little mind a little thought.....yes.....it burned my azz with each of those statements.....it's not as if we try to take away the lefts outside cafes, Prius cars, same sex marriage, etc.....we just want to be left alone with the guarantees and liberties our forefathers gave us.

I take these things personal and if these whacko's continue, there will be a fight.......and I know who is gonna win.----6
Model A Uzi’s
walks with gun
Levergunner 3.0

Post by walks with gun »

Thank you sir, if that doesn't hit the nail on the head, I don't know what will.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

AJMD429 wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 6:33 am
I can't believe how incredibly biased our "news" media has been.

FWIW: Stacy Washington, an ex-USAF pilot & NRA member, was suspended & guit (read: fired) from the St. Louis Post Dispatch (newspaper) after she wrote an op-ed column (Guns & the Media) defending conservative views by rebutting another journalist's op-ed there that compared NRA tactics to ISIS.

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog ... -she-quits

Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

I have mixed feelings about Stacy's deal. No one reads the Post, it's truly dying. On the other hand Stacy's radio career was strong even before this and I think has gotten stronger. She's on the same station where Dana started.
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

"I take these things personal and if these whacko's continue, there will be a fight.......and I know who is gonna win.----6"
Only IF us geezers (>40 yr old) get off our butts and:

a) hold our legislators feet to the fire (electing Trump was just a start)

b) hold the media and 'corporations' feet to the fire, so they report honestly and behave morally

c) make sure we spend LOTS of time with kids, grandkids, nephews, neices, and coworkers, and be SURE they are clear on the 'gun' issue and libertarian politics and Austrian economics. The Republican Party has deserted us in large part, just like the Democrats deserted the 'working class' years ago.

"a" and "b" require writing letters when you could be browsing Cabela's catalogues, and "c" requires spending time with kids instead of watching television.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hey I'm a geezer? I never woulda thought that! Huh... Figured I had to be 50 before I was a geezer. Do I get a membership card?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Sixgun wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 11:48 am Giving my little mind a little thought.....yes.....it burned my azz with each of those statements.....it's not as if we try to take away the lefts outside cafes, Prius cars, same sex marriage, etc.....we just want to be left alone with the guarantees and liberties our forefathers gave us.

I take these things personal and if these whacko's continue, there will be a fight.......and I know who is gonna win.----6
And therein is one of the primary issues. The "right" just wants to be left alone in freedom; the left isn't satisfied with leaving anyone alone. Funny how they are "pro-choice" - as long as all your choices match their PC-warped preferences... :evil:
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

piller wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 6:51 am It is completely true.
Gamekeeper, the news may have told your Country that Hillary won more votes. It fails to mention that our system is not a system where every vote counts. It is set up so that the unwashed demanding masses in the main population centers cannot prevent the people in the rural areas from having their say. America is not a Democracy. It is a representative Republic. For the last 30 years or thereabouts, our schools and news media have proclaimed loudly and often that we are a Democracy and that we have Democratic elections. That is why so many think that the Democratic party is the country. Years of being abused, censored, accused of all sorts of vile things by those who are actually doing what they accuse us of doing, and being told that our foundation-a Constitution- is no more solid than the whim of a judge has angered us to the point that we are taking the system back. The ones to whom it was handed without any reason or responsibility are having a childish temper tantrum.
It took about 3% of our population to support the Whigs and those who wanted freedom back in the 1770's. We now have about 45% Who are angry at the Tories.
I fear that this great union is heading for a bloodbath.

Well put piller!

Just goes to show the eternal wisdom of our Founding Fathers... :D