JNYork

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Griff
Posting leader...

JNYork

Post by Griff »

Here's a shout out & hand wave as I pass thru Yuma on my way to Encinitas, CA. But... I suspect you're back in WY already... :P
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Re: JNYork

Post by jnyork »

Yup, back in Wyoming. Thanks for thinking of me. :D
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Griff wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 12:23 pm Here's a shout out & hand wave as I pass thru Yuma on my way to Encinitas, CA. But... I suspect you're back in WY already... :P
:shock: You're going to Cali? That's unusual, ain't it? You getting up this way?
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

The fuel companies love Griff.....he was just here on the East coast.....while he was here he gave me the one fingered salute. Great guy he is.----6
Model A Uzi’s
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Sixgun wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 7:49 pmThe fuel companies love Griff.....he was just here on the East coast.....while he was here he gave me the one fingered salute. Great guy he is.----6
Yer goin' blind... I used all 4 fingers! Just in the Spock "live long & prosper" salute!
BlaineG wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 6:32 pm
Griff wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 12:23 pmHere's a shout out & hand wave as I pass thru Yuma on my way to Encinitas, CA. But... I suspect you're back in WY already... :P
:shock: You're going to Cali? That's unusual, ain't it? You getting up this way?
Once annual pilgrimage to thumb my nose at their stupid smog control issues... They still issue me a permit to travel up to 1,000 miles a year in CA in my "none smog control truck"... And when I find a exceedingly well paying load I snap it up. This paid an extra $500... Pure profit... errr... gun kitty money!

Nope, I'm leaving tomorrow headed to SLC.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!