Visited w/Jengel @ The Great Outdoors Guns Shop...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Griff
Posting leader...

Visited w/Jengel @ The Great Outdoors Guns Shop...

Post by Griff »

sorta! :P jengel's outdoor emporium (gunshop is so constricting after seein' the place) is ever bit as awesome in person as it is in photos!

We didn't really get to visit as he was busier than a Cabela's.. Far busier if ya was doin' a per capita comparison! :twisted: I would say that it seemed as tho' every soul in Atwood stopped in there while I was a'shoppin'! But that would be exagerratin'... a little! I can say that I didn't see anyone leave empty handed... even me! Let's put it this way... I think that while I stood around lookin' useless, jengel sold about a dozen guns and a bunches of accessories!

Worthy of stoppin'! But ifn ya wanna visit, don't do Saturday morn!

I picked up some .375 lead RBs and 100 Remmie caps... and speaking of caps:
Thanks, Jim.

I wanted to get a photo of the exterior, but... as I completed what I'm sure was a completely legal U-turn I reached for the camera and remembered... I'd taken the batteries out to charge 'em! Tag, you're it... your assignment is to stop by and get a exterior pic!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
jengel
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Visited w/Jengel @ The Great Outdoors Guns Shop...

Post by jengel »

Thanks for the plug Griff. Good to finally see someone from the forum. I really do appologize that I wasn't able to visit with you for very long. It was a little busy saturday but it was nothing like it was this winter. There have been MANY people that have come into the shop and have been impressed with what we have in stock. They say that I have more stuff on the shelves that any gun shop in several states around. When we opened the store, we only had the gun racks on the wall. When everyone wanted more and more models of long guns, we had to build 3 more racks or about 40' of long gun space. We are actually going to have about 3' more space for used guns because we are out of room again. I am now at just under 900 guns in stock. It was great to see you and you are welcome back anytime. If you get in town around lunch, I'll buy. I went for a year without any lunch breaks, keeping open during lunch hour. I am closed from noon to 1pm now. See ya later.
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

This is great to hear! Good going Jengel and hope to see you someday.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Glad to hear you're doing so well. I'll have to say that you have one of the nicest looking ball caps I've ever seen for business anywhere.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
jengel
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jengel »

Rusty wrote:Glad to hear you're doing so well. I'll have to say that you have one of the nicest looking ball caps I've ever seen for business anywhere.
If you stop by, I'll give you one. :D
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

Hey Jim, if you have any of the Lipsey's Ruger 44 Specials left, I know where you can sell them! I'll put in a plug for you if you want - since I think everybody here's had a chance at em?
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

What kind of plug is this without an address? :P My scoot ride to Ohio this summer might actually get close to there.....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
jengel
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jengel »

O.S.O.K. wrote:Hey Jim, if you have any of the Lipsey's Ruger 44 Specials left, I know where you can sell them! I'll put in a plug for you if you want - since I think everybody here's had a chance at em?
I do not have any specials left. I have a couple on order with Lipseys but no luck yet. I did get in a Mini-14 Deluxe 16" blued with a Circassian Walnut stock the other day. :-)

I saw your write up on the Special that I sold to ya. Sounds like it shoots good. Thanks for the business.

The Great Outdoors Gun Shop
102 Grant
Atwood KS 67730
785-626-9100 Phone
785-626-9101 Fax
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

Hey - thank you for the great service! Sounds like I got one just in the nick of time - they've really picked up in popularity. Hope you get the ones you've ordered!
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!