WTHeck Are They Resisting?

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
BlaineG
Posting leader...
Posts: 24743
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:22 pm
Location: Spanaway, Washington

WTHeck Are They Resisting?

#1 Post by BlaineG » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:40 pm

What the hell are you resisting?
This list is slightly dated, and it's been added to quite a bit. I understand that Trump is sort of a jerk, but he's a dang good business man. Just imagine where the Country could be if Rinos and Communists were not blocking his every move.
-----------------------------------------------
1.Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch
 
2.59 missiles dropped in Syria.

3.He took us out of TPP

4.Illegal immigration is now down 70%( the lowest in 17 years)

5.Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index125.6 

6.Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high.
 
7.Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada. 

8.Bids for border wall are well underway.
 
9.Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord. 

10.Keystone pipeline approved. 

11.NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%

12.Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
 
13.Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans. 
14.More than 600,000. Jobs created

15. Median household income at a 7 year high.
 
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever In its history.
 
17. China agreed to American import of beef.
 
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
 
19. Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining.

20. MOAB for ISIS

21. Travel ban reinstated.

22. Executive order for religious freedom.
 
23. Jump started NASA 

24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget.
 
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs

26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants.
 
27. Signed 41 bills to date

28. Created a commission on child trafficking
 
29. Created a commission on voter fraud

30. Created a commission for opioids addiction.
 
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.
 
32. Unemployment lowest since May 2007.
 
33. Historic Black College University initiative

34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
 
35. Created an office or illegal immigrant crime victims.
 
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank

37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning

38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement.
 
39. End of DAPA program.
 
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America.
 
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs.
 
42. Encouraged country to once again 'Buy American and hire American
44. Cutting regulations 2 for every one created.
 
45. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first.

46. Apprentice program

47. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years.
 
48 $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota..
.
49. Denied FBI a new building.
 
50. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.
 
51. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll. 

52. Dept of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017
(2nd largest in history.
 
53. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt.
 
54. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.

55. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth

56. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people's lives than any President in the history of America.
 
57. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman.

58. Has given the head executive of each branch 6-month time Frame dated March 15 2017, to trim the fat. restructure and improve the efficacy of their branch.
As Long As You Have A Sharp Stick, Never Give Up. Take One Of Them With You When They Come For You. :evil:

User avatar
Ray
Levergunner 2.0
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:45 am

Re: WTHeck Are They Resisting?

#2 Post by Ray » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:53 pm

if the dems, rinos, and news (fake) media are correct and they keep on whining and pushing until president trump self-destructs like nixon and sets the republican party back like the rinos fear then that #1 point, the court appointment alone would seem worth all the angst and scandal….

as i read over this list and think of what the hildabeast would have added to the exec. order burden on us instead of relieving it, i shudder in an inexplicable emotion of just how close we came to "witch-n-chief"…..

guido4198
Levergunner 3.0
Posts: 859
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:08 am
Location: S. E. Florida

Re: WTHeck Are They Resisting?

#3 Post by guido4198 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:39 am

I believe Ray summed it right up.
It is Really hard to imagine just how awful things would be right now if we were in our 6th month of a Hillary Clinton Presidency. :evil:
Face it folks...America "dodged a bullet" in November. It's up to US...YOU and ME...to make sure the "Resist" movement FAILS.
Someday..folks will look back on this period in our history and there will be ONE success, and ONE "minor footnote".
We have to make sure that the Success is President Trump and the "minor footnote" is this so-called Resist movement.
If they are successful, and it goes the other way...I doubt we'll ever see the America we grew up in and Love ever again on the face of this earth.

User avatar
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 2490
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:10 am
Location: pert-neer middle of Oregon

Re: WTHeck Are They Resisting?

#4 Post by earlmck » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:24 am

We knew the "swamp" was really deep and really full of nasty beasts. I have to admit I didn't realize it was this deep and the beasts were this nasty and this well-entrenched. Go Donald!
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry

User avatar
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...
Posts: 14844
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Waiting for the Collapse
Contact:

Re: WTHeck Are They Resisting?

#5 Post by Old Ironsights » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:27 pm

C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!

User avatar
Ysabel Kid
Moderator
Posts: 23620
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:10 pm
Location: South Carolina, USA
Contact:

Re: WTHeck Are They Resisting?

#6 Post by Ysabel Kid » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:22 pm

The fear he will be successful... and shows those who normally don't pay attention what a lie is that everything the left does and believes in.

They can't tolerate that!
Image

User avatar
BlaineG
Posting leader...
Posts: 24743
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:22 pm
Location: Spanaway, Washington

Re: WTHeck Are They Resisting?

#7 Post by BlaineG » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:04 pm

Ysabel Kid wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:22 pm
The fear he will be successful... and shows those who normally don't pay attention what a lie is that everything the left does and believes in.

They can't tolerate that!
Hillary was supposed to put the icing on the cake for near full socialism: A planned overturn of failed ACA to a socialist single payer, and the finishing touches on nationwide gun control. Between communists, socialist, and RINOs all that would have been a piece of cake.
As Long As You Have A Sharp Stick, Never Give Up. Take One Of Them With You When They Come For You. :evil:

User avatar
Ray
Levergunner 2.0
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:45 am

Re: WTHeck Are They Resisting?

#8 Post by Ray » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:23 pm

again re. point #1 of the original post…..ginsburg is 84 and is said to puff coffin nails and pull a cork to boot…..there may be another appointment opportunity soon…….

piller
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 6070
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:49 pm
Location: South of Dallas

Re: WTHeck Are They Resisting?

#9 Post by piller » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:38 pm

Trump is the better of the two choices we had by a very large margin. He understands that a well run financial system is necessary for this country to survive. I may be more conservative than he is, but he has either done what he promised, or in some cases been prevented from doing it by the elitist jerks who are afraid to see what would happen if they have to turn power back to the people. He does a great job of an end run around the news media by using twitter to go directly to the people. The Dan Rather Biased/Brian lying his butt off Williams press are having meltdowns daily because they can no longer control everything we hear.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost

guido4198
Levergunner 3.0
Posts: 859
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:08 am
Location: S. E. Florida

Re: WTHeck Are They Resisting?

#10 Post by guido4198 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:29 am

Every morning I get up hoping to hear that Ruth Bader Ginsburg has passed away and our President will have the opportunity to replace her with another choice from his already published "short list" of nominees to send to the Senate.
I don't mean to sound overly harsh, or to be wishing ill to Justice Ginsburg. The fact is, Ginsburg took a gamble that Hillary Rodham Clinton would win in November. Ginsburg's plan was to hold on until Clinton was in office and could appoint her replacement to the Bench. Afterall...EVERY poll virtually guaranteed a Clinton win.
NOW...she has to try to hang on...hoping for AT LEAST a change in the U.S. Senate in 2018 to allow the America hating leftists to oppose any reasonable choice put up by President Trump, or at best...she will try to hang on until 2020 and hope Trump is not re-elected.
In either case..as long as Donald Trump is President and the Republican party holds a majority in the Senate...they will have to carry her dessicated corpse out of the Supreme Court building...she will never voluntarily leave alive.

User avatar
BlaineG
Posting leader...
Posts: 24743
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:22 pm
Location: Spanaway, Washington

Re: WTHeck Are They Resisting?

#11 Post by BlaineG » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:10 pm

guido4198 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:29 am
Every morning I get up hoping to hear that Ruth Bader Ginsburg has passed away and our President will have the opportunity to replace her with another choice from his already published "short list" of nominees to send to the Senate.
I don't mean to sound overly harsh, or to be wishing ill to Justice Ginsburg. The fact is, Ginsburg took a gamble that Hillary Rodham Clinton would win in November. Ginsburg's plan was to hold on until Clinton was in office and could appoint her replacement to the Bench. Afterall...EVERY poll virtually guaranteed a Clinton win.
NOW...she has to try to hang on...hoping for AT LEAST a change in the U.S. Senate in 2018 to allow the America hating leftists to oppose any reasonable choice put up by President Trump, or at best...she will try to hang on until 2020 and hope Trump is not re-elected.
In either case..as long as Donald Trump is President and the Republican party holds a majority in the Senate...they will have to carry her dessicated corpse out of the Supreme Court building...she will never voluntarily leave alive.
She's prolly scared that if she retired, she'd wake up in the middle of the night as see Hill The Hag standing over her with a pillow. :lol: :lol:
As Long As You Have A Sharp Stick, Never Give Up. Take One Of Them With You When They Come For You. :evil:

User avatar
Ray
Levergunner 2.0
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:45 am

Re: WTHeck Are They Resisting?

#12 Post by Ray » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:58 pm

BlaineG wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:10 pm
guido4198 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:29 am
Every morning I get up hoping to hear that Ruth Bader Ginsburg has passed away and our President will have the opportunity to replace her with another choice from his already published "short list" of nominees to send to the Senate.
I don't mean to sound overly harsh, or to be wishing ill to Justice Ginsburg. The fact is, Ginsburg took a gamble that Hillary Rodham Clinton would win in November. Ginsburg's plan was to hold on until Clinton was in office and could appoint her replacement to the Bench. Afterall...EVERY poll virtually guaranteed a Clinton win.
NOW...she has to try to hang on...hoping for AT LEAST a change in the U.S. Senate in 2018 to allow the America hating leftists to oppose any reasonable choice put up by President Trump, or at best...she will try to hang on until 2020 and hope Trump is not re-elected.
In either case..as long as Donald Trump is President and the Republican party holds a majority in the Senate...they will have to carry her dessicated corpse out of the Supreme Court building...she will never voluntarily leave alive.
She's prolly scared that if she retired, she'd wake up in the middle of the night as see Hill The Hag standing over her with a pillow. :lol: :lol:
Anyone remember back in the early political talk radio days when there was all that Clinton governorship scandal scuttlebutt ? There was said to be a Clinton associate found dead in a cemetery with his severed head in his lap and the local coroner....another Clinton associate ruled the cause of death a suicide ! Then the was all those Vince Foster's death questions and inconsistencies.....the hildabeast might be equally adept with pillow, chainsaw, and .38....

User avatar
Ray
Levergunner 2.0
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:45 am

Re: WTHeck Are They Resisting?

#13 Post by Ray » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:14 pm

guido4198 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:29 am
Every morning I get up hoping to hear that Ruth Bader Ginsburg has passed away and our President will have the opportunity to replace her with another choice from his already published "short list" of nominees to send to the Senate.
I don't mean to sound overly harsh, or to be wishing ill to Justice Ginsburg. The fact is, Ginsburg took a gamble that Hillary Rodham Clinton would win in November. Ginsburg's plan was to hold on until Clinton was in office and could appoint her replacement to the Bench. Afterall...EVERY poll virtually guaranteed a Clinton win.
NOW...she has to try to hang on...hoping for AT LEAST a change in the U.S. Senate in 2018 to allow the America hating leftists to oppose any reasonable choice put up by President Trump, or at best...she will try to hang on until 2020 and hope Trump is not re-elected.
In either case..as long as Donald Trump is President and the Republican party holds a majority in the Senate...they will have to carry her dessicated corpse out of the Supreme Court building...she will never voluntarily leave alive.
Ginsburg has that leathery nicotine tanned and gin pickled look about her, sort of a Jewish sociofeminazi version of the Marlboro man, already somewhat semimummified....then the d.n.c. probably has some form of nightly life support hospice regimen to preserve her until 2021....plug her in and pump fetal stem cells into her...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest