Rude bigots.

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Rude bigots.

#1 Post by gamekeeper » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:54 am

One thing I have noticed, after arguing with Obama/ Hilary/ democrat supporters is how rude and bigoted they are. The vile poison they spew out on President Trump and conservative republicans is very weird considering that they pride themselves on being caring and compassionate to minorities. How they can HATE certain people but absolutely LOVE others is sign of either brain washing or mental illness. I reckon the swamp will require a LOT of draining.
Also, all I hear in the UK regarding the one man who took on the corrupt establishment and won is negative, more brain washing :twisted:
I LOVE GUNS & BACON.

piller
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Rude bigots.

#2 Post by piller » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:15 am

It also shows the character of those who say that we must accept everyone when they are the ones rioting and committing violence to all who disagree with them. I am concerned that we may have a very uncivil war here within the next 4 years.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

#3 Post by gamekeeper » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:17 am

I saw a comment on pinterest " Trump is a A....Hole" so I posted a comment on Obama and was immediately attacked by a female (can't call her a lady) who described herself as a 36 year old mother of two, I was polite and called her by name but she spoke to me as I was scum and when I picked her up on her bad language she said ”who is a snowflake now" :o I have found most other leftists to be equally repugnant and unable to listen or even treat you with respect. I'm so glad I do not have to mix with these people, my friends are ( mostly ) stable well adjusted human beings.
I LOVE GUNS & BACON.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

#4 Post by AJMD429 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:51 pm

Yep....they are "incluuuisive" and "tolllllerant" - up until anyone disagrees with them.

They also say humans should all be viewed as 'equals' - yet they insist on categorizing everyone by skin color, religion, gender, 'orientation', education, and income (none of which my red neck friends in flyover country care at all about - we just want people to be kind, honest, and have integrity).

Then the funniest part is that they not only categorize everyone, but then they pre-judge them based on those categories.

I'm glad most of 'em live on the coasts, or in big cities, so I don't have to deal with them much. ..!
Image Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

piller
Advanced Levergunner

#5 Post by piller » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:05 pm

I have to be truthful and say that I also prejudge people. It is difficult to stop from doing it, but I am willing to try to stop and find out about most people. I am not perfect, nor do I expect others to be. I do assume that those who can be polite while waiting in line are good people, and I assume those who complain loudly about having to wait behind others are intolerant. Most of my prejudgements come from how I see and hear the person treating others. I don't really care about the clothes you wear or the car you drive. I see tattoos nowadays on all sorts of people. Hair length does not mean you are good or bad. To me, it is all in how you treat others. I am not perfect, and have no right to expect perfection of others. Most of the Liberal democrats are unable to treat others fairly---at least from what I see.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost

AJMD429
Posting leader...

#6 Post by AJMD429 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:49 am

piller, I would say you are not 'pre'judging people based on 'categories' of race, income, gender, etc; you are simply judging people based on observable actions.

Very different things.

One is like shooting some because he looked like the bad guy in a movie, so you imagined he was going to hurt you, and the other is like shooting someone after you see them charging toward you with a knife in their hand. Modern 'liberals' tend to do the first one, because they live in some sort of strange fantasy-land, and assume it is real. Note how few of them have real, hands-on, jobs, or even have to work (selling votes for a living, running 'nonprofits', and living off government 'grants' don't count as real work, even if the latter two sometimes are for a good cause).

Judging others based on actual behavior is rational, impartial, and fair; prejudging the way LibTards do is irrational, hateful, and unfair.

And yes, not all liberals do this; the older ones sometimes are 'classical liberals', and often grew up having to work for a living. What they don't realize is that they are more libertarian than 'liberal' in today's world, because the democrats have been taken over by big-government statists, just like the republicans. Neither 'side' wants to abandon their label though, because they want something to distinguish themselves from the other 'party'. The reality is that for the past 30-40 years, the differences are superficial at best.
Image Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

Ysabel Kid

#7 Post by Ysabel Kid » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:06 am

The farther left one goes, the worse their manners tend to become. It is a reflection of the positions they take, which as intellectually indefensible. They more resort to name-calling and such; it is all they have. Just the classic signs of limited intelligence mixed with even worse moral fiber...