Mouth (dental) pain.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Mouth (dental) pain.

Post by Old Ironsights »

Forget Walmart.

Forget your local Piller. (sorry, man...)

Buy Cloves in bulk and put about 1/4 cup cloves into a Fifth bottle and fill with neutral spirits (vodka, 'shine, whatever)

let sit.

after 12 hours the spitoon quality goo (well, ok, it's not that bad) will, with a simple swish of 1/2 oz or so, let you go full Gomez Addams at home...

Cavity? What root canal?
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Mouth (dental) pain.

Post by fordwannabe »

I am sure your method works better :mrgreen: . But in the old days we used a wet tea bag on the tooth that was sore and it helped alot. I carry three tea bags in my first aid kit. You can make a warming tea, who knew, tooth pain, and dry tea will catch a spark and work up to flame.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Mouth (dental) pain.

Post by piller »

Clove oil has been used as a dental anesthetic for a very long time. It is an antiseptic, too. It is a good idea to take some clove oil with you when planning on being out in the wilderness or off the grid for any amount of time. You can often buy small bottles of it at independent pharmacies. No need to mess up your drinking alcohol.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost