73 Winchester in .357 on way

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
snkbittin
Levergunner 1.0

73 Winchester in .357 on way

Post by snkbittin »

Morning everyone...well i went to my local goodie shop with the idea he might have one of the new Win 66's as i knew he had a couple new 92's and 73's and even one 1886 thats beautiful and almost went home with me...after holding the 73..all blue round barrel and knowing id love a Deluxe 73..love me an Octogon barrel and case hardened ...i had them order me one up she looked for one in 44-40 first and i had told her id take a .357 if she could find it...well got the call back and should have it next week
not too concerned about the .357...the traditionalist in me would have preferred the .44 but loading and all that will be a lot easier and cheaper
so ill post pics when it comes ... here its is http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/ ... dened.html
Fords..Shelbys..John Deeres..Winchesters..Colt..S&W and O scale RR’er
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: 73 Winchester in .357 on way

Post by Blaine »

That's beautiful! 8) 8)
I had my eye on one of those in the plain, short version.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
snkbittin
Levergunner 1.0

Re: 73 Winchester in .357 on way

Post by snkbittin »

BlaineG wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:58 am That's beautiful! 8) 8)
I had my eye on one of those in the plain, short version.
YES!...I held the plain version..its no slouch..beautiful gun whatever configuration ..and i could never afford an Original 73 like it...they are very well put together and by all accounts all the reviews are excellent .. will reside with all the Original Winchesters in the cabinet ill have some time to get it rolling next weekend and do some shooting for the 4th!
Fords..Shelbys..John Deeres..Winchesters..Colt..S&W and O scale RR’er