Happy Birthday Nicknack.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Happy Birthday Nicknack.

Post by gamekeeper »

Have a GREAT DAY....... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Happy Birthday Nicknack.

Post by Blaine »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:32 am Have a GREAT DAY....... :D
Happy Birthday. 8)
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

BlaineG wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:19 pm
gamekeeper wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:32 am Have a GREAT DAY....... :D
Happy Birthday. 8)
+1.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Nicknack
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Nicknack »

Thanks boys! I have been off line a couple of days been off work for two weeks with a gasto bug, tried to go back to work, but got a cold to top things off.
going for a holiday and a shoot, been loading up for a Winchester Miroku 1885 High Wall in 32-40, hard to load for as the chamber and brass leave very little clearance for even slightly oversize lead bullets.
Mate has given me some 195 grain gas checked Saeco .325 diameter bullets Seiko,( said they shoot well in his 1894 set back into resized 30-30 cases) I bought an adjustable reamer to skim out a few thousands out of some resized 38-55 brass case mouth and they are still firm into the chamber. The bullets are bore riders so hopefully they should shoot OK.
Loading new Winchester 32-40 brass with Westcasting lead 170 grain sized to .322 they are still firm in the chamber, seating a .321 Speer or Hornady jacketed they slip in OK ( not that I will ever shoot jacked in this rifle) .
Thanks again and feeling older than I am.
Regards Dallas
It's dead easy to die; it's the keeping on living that's hard - Douglas Mawson - Scientist and polar survivor
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hi Nicknack, question? The .32/40 is classed (at the moment) as obsolete in the UK, firearms in this calibre can be bought without any form of license, is it the same in Australia?
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Happy belated b-day! :D
Nicknack
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Nicknack »

Because of the John Wayne comerative 1894 and ammo was avaliable it has to be registered, if you own a obsolete caliber if you shoot it you register it. Our government is run by idiots ialso own two 1894 Winchesters in 32_40
And thanks evey one for the birthday wishes
It's dead easy to die; it's the keeping on living that's hard - Douglas Mawson - Scientist and polar survivor