A New Conservative News Site

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Blaine
Posting leader...

A New Conservative News Site

Post by Blaine »

I hear Bill O'Rilley will call it home pretty soon.
I've been checking it out for a few days. Not bad. IMO it's what FOX used to be in the beginning.

http://www.oann.com/
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: A New Conservative News Site

Post by gamekeeper »

What I have read about UK news seems pretty accurate. I hope it continues to print the truth rather than what the media thinks we should believe.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

A lot of their content is simply Reuters, my go-to along with the Guardian and BBC News.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Bill in Oregon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:20 am A lot of their content is simply Reuters, my go-to along with the Guardian and BBC News.
I've found out they don't have a ton of new material every day. I've never checked out Reuters. Don't you find BBC a bit on the liberal bias?

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

I find both Reuters and the BBC to be solid members of the liberal team.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

I'm a retired newspaperman, and find Reuters pretty reliable -- but then I mostly pay attention to news content, not opinion content. I generally generate my own opinions. Same with the BBC. I value a non-D.C.-centered take on world news. I would read Speigel, Volkische Beobachter, Svenska Dagbladet and other news sources, too, if I was better at foreign language. Worth reading Times of India and Jerusalem Post, too. I expect Brits to be Brits -- somewhat horrified by firearms and fox hunting -- but otherwise fairly decent sorts. There are many sides to truth, and the more sources you sift, the more likely you are going to find the wheat amid the chaff.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Bill in Oregon wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:08 pm I'm a retired newspaperman, and find Reuters pretty reliable -- but then I mostly pay attention to news content, not opinion content. I generally generate my own opinions. Same with the BBC. I value a non-D.C.-centered take on world news. I would read Speigel, Volkische Beobachter, Svenska Dagbladet and other news sources, too, if I was better at foreign language. Worth reading Times of India and Jerusalem Post, too. I expect Brits to be Brits -- somewhat horrified by firearms and fox hunting -- but otherwise fairly decent sorts. There are many sides to truth, and the more sources you sift, the more likely you are going to find the wheat amid the chaff.
As long as they don't cherry pick the story issues, unlike the MSM, I'm reasonably capable of forming my own opinions. When the Liberal screeds get down to Because: White, Racist, Man etc it's time to find another story.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

If you want a daily digest of political news, as well as other important happenings, you'll find no better source than PatriotPost.US :D :D :D
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I recently found this site.

https://www.rt.com/
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.