Fun Switch

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Fun Switch

Post by Sixgun »

Yes, it's the best thing since sliced bread. The Binary trigger for AR's. Legal full auto with the ability to aim.....unlike junky slide stocks, hell fire triggers, or rubber bands.

Empty a 30 rd. Mag in about 3 seconds. Of course, before you can do this, you will first need a decent AR as a levergun will not do. :D -----6

Model A Uzi’s
Catshooter
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Fun Switch

Post by Catshooter »

Six,

You found it to be a quality part? Good to know, thanks.

The only full auto I've fired is an old Thompson. :)

Cat
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Only "fun" if someone else is buying the ammo! :wink:

Y2K would drive me into the poor house with this! :shock:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I haven't seen those before. Looks like a great time, bud!
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea guys...it's new stuff....you know...everything keeps escalating....from the rubber bands, old hell fire triggers, then on to bump fire stocks..........but this is different ........you pull ...bang....you release..bang...with accuracy the same as full auto depending on how skilled you are.

I can operate a semi and people think I'm firing full auto, especially with a light trigger. With the BAR, I can stay about as fast as it was in the original full auto mode. Ive fired several machine guns with a three round burst (NFA gun) and it's no different than full auto and I can say the same for this Binary trigger as it is a two round burst. I really cannot believe the ATF approved it.

Back in the day when most guys here were pups, Shotgun News used to advertise the auto sear for AR-15"S.....IIRC, they were $99...postpaid.....then the ATF got involved and the price jumped to $199 plus the $200 stamp. Well, registered auto sears went from $200 to $18,000 which is what they bring today. (Out of my head here) Back in those days I was barely able at afford toilet paper. Reagan was POTUS but then was followed by a long list of weasels until now.

Well, Trump is here and the fear is gone. The ATF is our friend again and anyone who can scrape up $400 that your wife don't know about ought to buy one of these. I tested it and am happy so my order for a half dozen is coming and I'll keep them nice and fresh in the factory packaging...awaiting their rapid escalation in dollars. You snooze, you lose :D -----6
Model A Uzi’s
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Post by Paladin »

May have to look into one, thanks for the info. The restrictions on my full autos is a pain on travel. Waiting for the approval to move them to my new residence now.
It is not the critic who counts
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

All ya need now Six is a can to hang off the front! Hopefully the ATF is going to change their tune on suppressors!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I have fired M16A1 and A2 versions and been assigned to the M60. Full auto on the A1 is faster than what I hear in the video. 3 round burst from the A2 sounds a little different. However, that trigger is really fast. With a little practice, it could easily be controlled for accuracy. The M16/AR15 doesn't have much kick or muzzle climb. It can be controlled when the shooter is in control of the trigger and is using the sights properly. I did it back then and so did thousands of others in my same M.O.S.
Where I see a real use for it is for wild pig eradication. If you catch a sounder of pigs in the open with an AR fitted with that trigger, it could be a quick decline in the pig population.
Of course, home defense wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for a real world application.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bronco »

Oh OH OH
When get to Idaho I may just have to get a couple of those for the AR's ! Been dreaming of this for the unwanted pack animals, we're talking critters not burden carrying animals, around the property :mrgreen: https://store.flintriverarmory.com/prod ... rbine-sbr/
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Unless your being rushed by hoards of zombies, It's really just a toy as semi auto is much more controlled. It sure is great to release all of that testosterone from time to time.

Also, it's a learned "full auto". Not hard to learn..it took me one mag and is quite controllable.---6
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Jack, you have an email.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

fordwannabe wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:19 am Jack, you have an email.

Yes, I just checked it.......have a match on Saturday...can't go to show.--6
Model A Uzi’s
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Shucks, I just used regular "civilian" CCI primers when loading 7.5X54 French for the old MAS 49/56 and got the same effect. Didn't need no stinkin' switch.
:lol: :oops:
Washita
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Washita »

"Of course, before you can do this, you will first need a decent AR as a levergun will not do. :D -----6"

Maybe not. John Browning's first experimental semi auto was a modified lever action! :o
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Honestly, the "mag dump" possibility of the binary system doesn't interest me as much as the "reflexive double tap" does.

On a HK91 that would be awesome. :twisted:
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Ironsights wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:04 pm Honestly, the "mag dump" possibility of the binary system doesn't interest me as much as the "reflexive double tap" does.

On a HK91 that would be awesome. :twisted:

OI, funny that you would mention that as a group of us were talking the same thing yesterday. Yep, instant double tap. One guy said he heard the military is even looking into it.

Years ago a shooting acquaintance brought over a .22 semi auto that had the same work done by a gunsmith so yes, I cannot see it not being able to be done with any semi.---6
Model A Uzi’s
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Why "funny"? I'm a tacticool genius... :wink: :twisted:
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
kaschi
Levergunner 3.0

Post by kaschi »

Yes, if you want one get it NOW. The ATF may put the screws to this sooner than later.