JNYork

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Griff
Posting leader...
Posts: 17210
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: OH MY GAWD they installed a STOP light!!!

JNYork

#1 Post by Griff » Mon May 15, 2017 12:23 pm

Here's a shout out & hand wave as I pass thru Yuma on my way to Encinitas, CA. But... I suspect you're back in WY already... :P
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!

User avatar
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 3707
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:33 pm
Location: Wyoming and Arizona

Re: JNYork

#2 Post by jnyork » Mon May 15, 2017 1:22 pm

Yup, back in Wyoming. Thanks for thinking of me. :D
Image

User avatar
BlaineG
Posting leader...
Posts: 24445
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:22 pm
Location: Spanaway, Washington

Re: JNYork

#3 Post by BlaineG » Mon May 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Griff wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 12:23 pm
Here's a shout out & hand wave as I pass thru Yuma on my way to Encinitas, CA. But... I suspect you're back in WY already... :P
:shock: You're going to Cali? That's unusual, ain't it? You getting up this way?
As Long As You Have A Sharp Stick, Never Give Up. Take One Of Them With You When They Come For You. :evil:

User avatar
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Posts: 10124
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: S.E. Pa. Where Trump is supported and no foreign guns are allowed...except Israeli Model A Uzi's

Re: JNYork

#4 Post by Sixgun » Mon May 15, 2017 7:49 pm

The fuel companies love Griff.....he was just here on the East coast.....while he was here he gave me the one fingered salute. Great guy he is.----6
Move Over All You Puppy AR-15's...The Big Dog Is Coming Through!!
OOW BAR 30-06
Image
Terry Is Right

User avatar
Griff
Posting leader...
Posts: 17210
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: OH MY GAWD they installed a STOP light!!!

Re: JNYork

#5 Post by Griff » Mon May 15, 2017 9:31 pm

Sixgun wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 7:49 pm
The fuel companies love Griff.....he was just here on the East coast.....while he was here he gave me the one fingered salute. Great guy he is.----6
Yer goin' blind... I used all 4 fingers! Just in the Spock "live long & prosper" salute!
BlaineG wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 6:32 pm
Griff wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 12:23 pm
Here's a shout out & hand wave as I pass thru Yuma on my way to Encinitas, CA. But... I suspect you're back in WY already... :P
:shock: You're going to Cali? That's unusual, ain't it? You getting up this way?
Once annual pilgrimage to thumb my nose at their stupid smog control issues... They still issue me a permit to travel up to 1,000 miles a year in CA in my "none smog control truck"... And when I find a exceedingly well paying load I snap it up. This paid an extra $500... Pure profit... errr... gun kitty money!

Nope, I'm leaving tomorrow headed to SLC.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aussie Chris, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 7 guests