Garmin sucks - ROUND 2

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Garmin sucks - ROUND 2

Post by GunnyMack »

So I had today off and finally got a chance to call Garmin again. Now it's been 4 calls and 6 emails.
When I spoke to them on the 19th, giving my CC info, they got something WRONG ! So there my order sits in limbo until I call them again.
I asked the guy why I wasn't contacted about it, he said oh it must have gone to your spam file. I suspect they just don't give a hoot.

So I took Six's advice, wrote a letter, printed it, shut off computer BEFORE I looked at the letter, printer ran out of ink and I didn't save the letter!!

Then I got online and actually found an email for a Garmin VP, sent him a letter that way. Doubt anything will come of it but it make me feel a little better...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Garmin sucks - ROUND 2

Post by Blaine »

:twisted: :twisted: Go get 'em, Gunny.... I'm on a Quest, and Crusade campaign against VA right now, so I feel your pain. NOBODY wants to help, and passes the buck..right? :evil:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You got that right!
Just confirms my theory that I'd rather spend my time with my dogs!
Good luck with the VA- TAKE NO PRISONERS!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So Friday evening my cell rings, no caller ID so I let it go to voice mail. Seems Garmin has decided to send my transmitter. This was a few minutes after I got email stating it had been shipped.

Now the question is WHY they use DHL?!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
mikld
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mikld »

FWIW; my cousin doesn't mess with the "first line" of people she deals with. If her child is having problems in school, she talks to the school principal, once, then goes to the school district supervisor. When I applied for a position at our small town PD, the Chief's son in law got the job. My cousin immediately went to the city Mayor. Same with any product complaints, sometimes she would deal with the customer "service" once and then go to the manager, but most often went straight to the top. She rarely had lasting problems...
Mike
Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit...
I've learned how to stand on my own two knees...