More stupidity from California

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

More stupidity from California

Post by GunnyMack »

BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: More stupidity from California

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny,
The more I observe liberals the more I'm convinced they live in La-La land because I just can't believe that somebody can be that stupid. They have to lie, lie, lie and make up stuff just to stay in power and the more stupid people this country generates the more votes they will have.

Here's a solution that would work overnight to control these gangsters and would be minimal in cost. This was actually an idea from the late great mayor of Philadelphia, Frank Rizzo.

Catch one or two in plain sight so there's no doubt they were guilty. Give them a trial and bring a portable gas chamber to the scene of their crime and gas 'em for all to see. Kind of like the medieval days but I think this society has reached those times where old solutions need to be brought back.---6
Model A Uzi’s
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

BlaineG wrote:There's SO much of Cali, especially the north, and eastern parts, that I wanted to see. I have to weigh the possibility of being made a felon by having my LCP, two extra mags, and a box of ammo with me. I would be nice if that long, blue dildo on the far left coast WOULD split off and be a separate state....They can have Washington west of I-5, as well......
What makes you think you can't have those items? You are visiting not moving here.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

BlaineG wrote:I would be nice if that long, blue dildo on the far left coast WOULD split off and be a separate state.......
Oh man! That's my type of humor. :D Reminds me of that PM I sent ya a while ago!----6
Model A Uzi’s
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

jeepnik wrote:
BlaineG wrote:There's SO much of Cali, especially the north, and eastern parts, that I wanted to see. I have to weigh the possibility of being made a felon by having my LCP, two extra mags, and a box of ammo with me. I would be nice if that long, blue dildo on the far left coast WOULD split off and be a separate state....They can have Washington west of I-5, as well......
What makes you think you can't have those items? You are visiting not moving here.
I can't carry in California? :? Can I even have it within reach in my rig? :?
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six, you and I think alike but my feeling is public hanging!
You get caught, tried and IF convicted you have 1 hour for you appeal. If guilty a second time then over to town square wher a rope is thrown over a limb and you stretch! Let em swing for a day or so just to let it sink in. Televise it, put that image on the side of buses, park benches!
That will make people THINK!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Buck Elliott
Member Emeritus

Post by Buck Elliott »

You can't make people Think...
It's been tried for millenia, and it has never worked satisfactorily..
Last edited by Buck Elliott on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards

Buck

Life has a way of making the foreseeable that which never happens, and the unforeseeable, that which your life becomes...
sore shoulder
Advanced Levergunner

Post by sore shoulder »

BlaineG wrote:
jeepnik wrote:
Exactly. My wife wants to see the redwoods, and I'm planning a visit to CA to see them and my brother. I've spent a lot of time deliberating over what I should take and how to pack it so that my vacation doesn't turn in to needing bail money and a lawyer.
"He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance." Declaration of Independance, July 4, 1776
11B30
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

BlaineG wrote:
jeepnik wrote:
True, but you can transport them and when your rig is parked, soy for the night or several days the handgun can be loaded and "in reach". Just not while driving.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad