Breaking News from Canada!!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Breaking News from Canada!!!

Post by Old No7 »

From the local gun club.....

Pretty good one, eh?!?! :wink:

Old No7

(I wish it WAS true...)

Breaking News from Canada

The flood of Trump-fearing American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified beginning early this morning. Trump’s victory is prompting an exodus among left-leaning Americans who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, pay taxes, and live according to the Constitution.

Canadian border residents say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, liberal arts majors, global-warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. "He was cold, exhausted and hungry, and begged me for a latte and some free-range chicken.

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just stuck their fingers in their ears and kept coming. Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals just south of the border, pack them into electric cars, and drive them across the border, where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Alberta border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier water, or any gemelli with shrimp and arugula. All they had was a little Napa Valley Cabernet and some kale chips. When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing that they fear persecution from Trump high hairers. Rumors are circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer, study the Constitution, and find jobs that actually contribute to the economy.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, are buying up all the Barbara Streisand CD's, and are overloading the internet while downloading jazzercise apps to their cell phones.

"I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "After all, how many art-history majors does one country need?"
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Hawkeye2
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Breaking News from Canada!!!

Post by Hawkeye2 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beaker
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Beaker »

They should move to Mexico. It is warmer there and with the wall that is going to be built it will feel more like an exclusive community and have better security for them.
mark
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mark »

"I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier water"

Oh, you are awful!.

It would make a good script for "Carry On up to Canada".

Cheers, Mark
guido4198
Senior Levergunner

Post by guido4198 »

Beaker wrote:They should move to Mexico. It is warmer there and with the wall that is going to be built it will feel more like an exclusive community and have better security for them.
heh..heh..heh..!!!
That's good. :D :D Thank You.
Most of the "limousine liberals" who are sooooo worked up about Trump's victory already live behind walls, in gated private communities and personal "compounds". They are so out of touch with REALITY it has fostered all kinds of weird opinions.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Art history majors! That was good!

We all know what Stalin did with anybody with more than an eighth grade education.

I never could understand the thinking of the left...some things yes, you know, their cafes, art majors, volvos, etc., but how can ANYBODY support poorly vetted middle eastern refugees into our nation?---6
Model A Uzi’s
model55
Levergunner 3.0

Post by model55 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Spot on!