Got signs?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Got signs?

Post by jnyork »

Wife and I were driving around town this morning and remarked about how few political yards signs we see. A few scattered around here and there supporting local and state candidates, but only a couple Trump and zero Hillary. I think it's an indication of how sick everyone is of the whole scene and how bitterly divided we have become.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Got signs?

Post by Blaine »

Everybody is so strongly, and emotionally divided this time, I believe people are literally afraid to post their preference lest violence ensue. Wearing a Trump hat in Seattle would probably start a fight. Tolerant liberals are as rare as the unicorns.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Hawkeye2
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Hawkeye2 »

I would like to think it's a positive response to the visual pollution and trash issues they cause but I doubt it. Liberals that can't tolerate outdoor advertising have no problems with it when it supports their choice. Pull them after the election and use them for target stands/backers.
wecsoger
Senior Levergunner

Post by wecsoger »

If you have the 'wrong' sign, it may be stolen, your property or vehicle may be vandalized, you may be personally assaulted.

We have become a third world nation in the political arena.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

wecsoger wrote:If you have the 'wrong' sign, it may be stolen, your property or vehicle may be vandalized, you may be personally assaulted.
True, however it is interesting how 99% of the vandalism and violence seems to come from the 'progressssives' and their 'liberal' agenda which preaches 'tolerance' and 'inclusiveness'.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

Pretty amazing stuff. How many conservatives do you find that vandalize liberal political signs?
I have seen several Trump signs torn apart.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Lots more Trump signs then HRC ( I can't type out that name) around here. Although I enjoy seeing the signs that say

Hillary for PRISON 2016
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

jnyork wrote:Wife and I were driving around town this morning and remarked about how few political yards signs we see. A few scattered around here and there supporting local and state candidates, but only a couple Trump and zero Hillary. I think it's an indication of how sick everyone is of the whole scene and how bitterly divided we have become.
Seeing the same thing here in my part of Maine too.......

Then again, I think this is the BEST POLITICAL SIGN of the whole shebang!! :wink:
Best Sign Ever.jpg
Old No7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Old No7 wrote:
jnyork wrote:Wife and I were driving around town this morning and remarked about how few political yards signs we see. A few scattered around here and there supporting local and state candidates, but only a couple Trump and zero Hillary. I think it's an indication of how sick everyone is of the whole scene and how bitterly divided we have become.
Seeing the same thing here in my part of Maine too.......

Then again, I think this is the BEST POLITICAL SIGN of the whole shebang!! :wink:
Best Sign Ever.jpg
Old No7
+1
wecsoger
Senior Levergunner

Post by wecsoger »

AJMD429 wrote:
wecsoger wrote:If you have the 'wrong' sign, it may be stolen, your property or vehicle may be vandalized, you may be personally assaulted.
True, however it is interesting how 99% of the vandalism and violence seems to come from the 'progressssives' and their 'liberal' agenda which preaches 'tolerance' and 'inclusiveness'.
I was deliberately vague in my posting, but that appears to be true.

The mob has learned they can do anything they want, shoot at cops, burn buildings and neighborhoods, attack people with no consequences.

Worse yet, they feel entitled to, which gives them 'permission'.

Regardless of election outcome, avoiding big cities for next couple years whilst this all sorts out is a good strategic move.

Study up on 'grey man' concepts.

We're on the second "B" of the three "B's", if this appears to fail I'm not optimistic.
mark
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mark »

The whole world is involved in the result of your presidential election.

From my point of view this pretty much sums things up:

http://www.glasbergen.com/wp-content/ga ... n-3334.gif

Heaven knows, Mark
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I still want to see a spot on the ballot for [ ] "none of the above".
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!