Some of the finest Leatherwork, (Leverguns member relative)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Some of the finest Leatherwork, (Leverguns member relative)

Post by madman4570 »

Had 86er's (Joe's) Uncle Jerry do some Leatherwork for me(Custom Hand Made/Fitted)Knife sheath.

OMG---------------------Nicest/best material/workmanship----have ever seen.
Extremely reasonable---------what a fine gentleman dealing with him too.

You all know how I am with pictures on here---(cause I sure would like you to see the rig he made)
Fancy Hand tooling/designs/engraving-----large custom colored initials/my favorite animal (bear hand done)the knife fits in it(I sent him my knife to fit)per his very wise advice. I have never had a sheath like this. Full Custom colored leather-----unreal
I would have been happy to pay double his cost without a blink!

Thanks Jerry----------------(and Joe for telling me about him)

Joe----love ya dearly bro--------------------But your uncle Jerry----- he might even have you topped! :mrgreen: :D

For info/work to be done------per his ok to post this ------contact Jerry @ (770-828-6841)

You will not be sorry and have something to be cherished forever. ( he went way overboard and I am feeling a little guilty)I mean a lot guilty!