Morrisville Gun Show wish list

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
FatJackDurham
Senior Levergunner

Morrisville Gun Show wish list

Post by FatJackDurham »

Money is tied up in my Lemonton project, but there were plenty of reminders at the Morrisville gun show, which was lame in most other respects, that there are still a bunch of guns I would like:

Chiefs model 38 Special S&W - My belief, this is the finest personal defence weapon, small, smooth, last resort for close in defense.

Steven's Visible Loader Pump .22 - I had seen one of these online, and was pleased to see one at the show. Very smooth action, crazy little method of loading

Winchester 62A Pump .22 - Its amazing how smooth this gun is, especially compared to the Henry Pump.

Dixie Gun Works .58 1861 Springfield Muzzle Loader - I have been itching for a muzzle loader version of my trapdoor

As well, there were a couple of authentic Pre- 1820 muskets. Those were HUGE! Why bother loading one? just reach out and poke whoever you want to shoot with it....

Otherwise, a lot of people after semi-auto pistols, ARs and ammo. It was funny, though, three times I heard people trying to sell stuff to vendors that they had "panic bought" and wanted to get some money back.... There didnt seem to be any shortage of .223, .22 or 9mm, though the prices were steep. People trying to make all the money they could.