Magnum Research CS

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Chas.
Levergunner 3.0

Magnum Research CS

Post by Chas. »

A couple of months ago, I bought a Desert Eagle in .44 mag. From the very beginning, I had problems. Sometimes, the bolt/slide would not go completely into battery. I had to shove the back of the slide to close the last 1/4". Also, it locked the slide back sometimes when the magazine wasn't empty. I notified MR and got a prepaid shipping label. I gave it to Fedex last Monday. Today, I got a recording from Fedex notifying me that they would be delivering a package to me tomorrow that needed an adult signature. I checked the tracking number and sure enough it was coming from MR. Assuming it doesn't come back with a note that says "operating as designed", I am impressed with their turn-around time - 1 day total, they shipped it on Wednesday.